BY BECCA #46 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream? What i...4 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
  • Does this only come in one shade?2 Answers
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
For $20, I was disappointed in the size of these products. I was hoping for a little larger than what are basically deluxe size samples, e end though I knew they would obviously be small products. I know Becca is slightly more expensive than other brands, but this surprised me. Other than that, they are really beautiful products! I know many people who are obsessed with Becca and I totally get why! My only problem with the shimmering skin perfector is that it's actually too dark for my very fair skin, so it shows up as a weird unfortunate grey-ish color, nut I have used it on darker toned clients and it looks beautiful. The backlight primer is really beautiful alone or mixed with moisturizer or foundation and creates a beautiful soft "lit from within" kind of look. Becca does offer other lighter shades of this product that I will definitely be purchasing now that I've been able to try them out!
Tara D.
Love this stuff when it's first applied, but it doesn't last all day. Can also be worn alone if needed. I've read some reviews about it possibly causing breakouts, but I'm not sure if it's this or a primer I've been using. Would recommend testing it on the cheeks first to be sure.
Tobi D.
Seattle
Review for: Opal more...
Best natural looking highlighter but is very buildable and blendable. Easy to apply and you can even do it with fingers. Shimmery but not glittery finish. Long-lasting and looks good even on oily skin. I would recommend this to anybody looking for a great non-glittery highlighter.
Briana R.
Fontana, CA
I've used this product in their sample size and personally, I would prefer the NYX away we glow highlighter. It's cheaper and is easier to apply. You also need very little product to see that glow. And it's only $7 while the becca shimmering skin perfector liquid product is $40 at ulta I believe and needs more product in order to see your glow. I personally don't think it's worth it buying the becca highlight. It's still a great product, just the NYX is more convenient, money wise.
Phawn L.
Review for: Opal more...
I like to place this under my airbrush foundation on the high points of the face to create that glow from within look. It can be very shiny, therefore a little goes a very long way. I use it on all skin types, and I purchase both the liquid and the compact formula of this shade.
Lexie W.
Review for: Opal more...
Love adding a pump of this highlighter into my foundation if I'm looking worn out! Definitely has a shimmer to it, but isn't over whelming at all. I have dry, sensitive skin and it never bothers me. Definitely will buy again once I am out, and recommend to anyone who wants that dewy look!
Ulia M.
Poulsbo, WA
This is such a beautiful product! It gives you a "glow from within!" It is amazing for dry skin, and gives a beautiful shimmery finish without looking like you're wearing a face full of glitter! It lasts quite a long time, and I would absolutely buy it again! The packaging is practical and I really like it !!
Allison S.
This is the best liquid highlight. It gives such a gorgeous natural glow that sits gorgeously on the skin. It isn't tacky or thick and doesn't settle into pores or fine lines. I love this and it leaves such a beautiful dewy appearance on its own or with a powder highlight on top.
Tiffany W.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
Liquid highlighters are not as intense as powders. This highlighter worn alone gives me a dewy, natural look. Its very subtle and quite beautiful. It also works nice as a base for a powder highlighter, to really intensify your glow. I would try this brand again in a different shade
Tawnee L.
Ulysses, PA
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
I got a sample of this in December and I've used it almost everyday without it running out. It's very easy to blend out and it doesn't leave streak marks on your face. It's highly pigmented and gives you the right glow.
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.