BY BECCA #37 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream...4 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
  • Does this only come in one shade?2 Answers
Austin V.
Review for: Opal more...
I'm giving a four only because I haven't used this too too many times but this product is perfect for no foundation days! I find that liquid highlighters look more natural which is perfect for days where I'm going without foundation. This doesn't exaggerate my pores and is overall a beautiful highlight!
Codie L.
Review for: Moonstone more...
#Becca has one of the best #highlighter games on the market, and their Liquid Highlighters are pure #Gold!!! I love how easy this formula is to blend. I also love to mix this with a liquid foundation. I want them all!!!! BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highlighter # beauty #love
Melissa B.
I received a sample of this in my Sephora Play Box and went back to Sephora to buy the full size! I put this on under my BB cream and it gives me a beautiful glow. It also helps even out any redness I have when I wake up in the morning, and my BB cream just looks so much better when I use this first underneath. This is such a great skin perfector!
Christina D.
Columbus , OH
I looove this product! It's so versatile and can be used in multiple ways! My fav is to apply it to my cheekbones with a beauty blender before foundation, and THEN dust powder highlight on the same spot for extra shine!
Emily S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
I purchased this highlighter in the box with the powder highlighter from Sephora and I absolutely love it. Alone, it had the perfect amount of shimmer and is a pretty coppery tone, but when you set the liquid with the powder highlighter, the results are outstanding, I definitely recommend these products.
Melissa M.
Beautiful for mixing with foundation or using alone! Not to over powering ,it's just perfect! Very easy to apply and blend! It is pricey but you don't need to use to much of this product! Would recommend trying this!
Amanda M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Moonstone more...
I'm obsessed with this highlighter! It's pricey, but it's worth it. It has a shimmery gold finish that gives the perfect summer glow and lasts all day. I prefer it to the powder version because it wears better and lasts longer. I would definitely recommend this - I've repurchased multiple times!
Lindsey E.
Review for: Opal more...
I received this in a Sephora Play box and I am so grateful I did. I never would have bought this shade of highlight on my own. "Opal" is stunning; I really, actually, honestly do look like I'm glowing from within. I have been using this all week for a natural look and getting compliments all over the place.
Stephanie T.
"Moonstone" is such a beautiful light pearly color it could be put in your foundation to give you the dewy look or just you is as a base for you highlight and layer it with your powder highlight. I do recommend going over it with either a highlight or powder bc it could seem a bit sticky if not.
Camille R.
Boyertown, PA
Review for: Opal more...
This highlight is the longest lasting highlight i have ever used. I have been wearing dewy makeup looks lately and it adds so much to the look- it makes me look lit from within. The glow is very natural and blends easily into foundation. I have the sample size and I plan on buying the full size.
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.