BY BECCA

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream...4 Answers
  • How do u apply this?9 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
Candace C.
Jacksonville, FL
A little goes a very long way! Great highlighter for medium toned brown and black women! I love to use this for a special night out! It has a bit of a shimmer to it as well. I personally love that however everyone may not. I think I got mine from ulta.
Antonio H.
New Britain, CT
Mix it into you foundation moisturizer or primer and it steps you glow up for 0 to 100 always in my or for every photo shoot only have two colors definetly need to purchase the rest. Becca is always one of my go To' textures in highlighters that doesn't accentuate my large pores.
Ashley C.
Huntington Beach
Review for: BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector - Moonstone more...
I received a small sample size of this as part of a gift. I’ve been using it for months already (not everyday, but still pretty frequently), and it’s not even halfway gone. I just dab a small amount on my cheekbones and highlight areas and smooth it in. It blends flawlessly and the shade is perfect on my light-olive skin. I love it!
genna g.
Nutley, NJ
Review for: Opal more...
I love this highlighter! I received a sample of this with a sephora purchase and I’m so happy i did. It’s now one of my favorites. It provides long lasting, shimmery glow wherever I apply it! I love applying it to my cheekbones and the bridge of my nose. It blends easily with my foundation and is so subtle. It doesn’t irritate my skin either. Highly recommended!
Emily R.
Review for: Moonstone more...
I was late to the game with the BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid but it truly withstands the test of time, is so buildable, not too harsh or glittery, and comes in a non-white shade (moonstone) that dazzles on my super fair skin, which is the number one issue I have with most highlighter brands--finding the right color.
Jen M.
Waltham, MA
I tried this out and thought the shades were gorgeous. I personally love a bright highlighter so Pearl is the color for me. I do have oily skin so I use the ever-matte primer underneath. As the name suggests, it is shimmery! There is quite a bit of sparkle in this one. I typically don't like too much sparkle/glitter affect but this is so beautiful and perfect for glaming it up!
Vanessa M.
Review for: BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector - Moonstone more...
Not a bad shade, it's like a golden champagne color. At least for me since I'm fair but it works perfectly! Super pigmented. It can be used underneath or on top of foundation for an overall glow(cheek bones). I use it on my body too and I shine like a goddess. Perfect for the summer.
Jamie L.
Mason, MI
While I still prefer a powder highlighter (they last longer), this is my favorite liquid highlighter. Its very pigment without being glittery. It blends very easily (so much better than other liquid highlighters) and doesnt disappear into my skin like other highlighters- it really stands out on my skin and isnt uncomfortable to wear.
Alyssa C.
Racine, WI
I have this in the mini form which, because of the doe foot applicator, makes it hard to mix with foundation but it still looks great over top for a more natural looking glow that is perfect for daytime wear. I love this on my dry skin on its own as well for days where I don't wanna wear much makeup. This product is very versatile.
ele E.
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
Holy cow, this blends out so well on its own and on top of my foundation! I am neutral tone and this works well on me, not too pink and not too yellow. One layer helps give me such a natural glow and I use it on my "no makeup" make up days. Layer it with the pressed powder highlighter and youll get that popping glow! Very highly recommend!
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Shannon K.
Harrison Twp, MI
How do u apply this?
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?