BY BECCA #25 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream...4 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
  • Does this only come in one shade?2 Answers
Sherhlub V.
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
Wasn't too fond of the liquid version because i always prefers powders over matte. But i decided to mix this one day with my foundation and i love it! I love how it gives you a glowy finish without looking too much. I like to mix it more with a matte foundation rather than a light or foundation with a glowy finish.
haley h.
indianapolis
This perfector is great for summer! It gives your skin a AMAZING glow without over using! And doesn't get on your clothes and will last all day I love using this on my legs and shoulders! Beautiful formula and I will keep purchasing ! I love all becca products it's a little on the high side but worth every penny!
Desiree L.
Review for: Champagne Pop more...
Jaclyn Hills Collaboration with Becca is like white on rice! They completely nailed it with this champagne color. Seriously goes with any skin tone I'm simply obsessed. I feel like a gold goddess on the daily and for that I'm forever grateful !
Perri A.
My favorite skin perfector is pearl. It is a wonderful highlighting shade for pale skin. It isn't chunky shimmery. It looks beautiful and glowy on the skin. It sits really well on foundation and you get a ton of product!
Kristen K.
Little Rock, AR
Review for: Moonstone more...
I love using this product underneath my powder highlight. Moonstone has a bit more pink, but I feel that I can pair it with any shade of my highlights. I use a beauty blender to apply and I feel that the color payoff is wonderful during the day!
This product lasts a very long time even though I use it often.
Danielle A.
Review for: BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector - Moonstone more...
First time trying a Becca product. I received it in my Boxycharm box. I have the poured creme and the liquid, however I have had the powder before as well. For me I'm not a fan of powder highlighters so I prefer the liquid and creme; I find order highlighters to be too shimmery, not last at all and I like a glossy look. I find the liquid and cream to be similar but the liquid is glossy and the cream just has a really nice reflect.
Olivia F.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
I really realllllyyyyy didn't like this lol. The shade I tried is quite dark for me at least. Lots of micro glitter & I couldn't use the product on its own. The price is WAY TOO MUCH for something that id just mix into foundation all the time.
Thalia P.
Hollywood
Review for: Champagne Pop (soft gold with sunny, peach undertones), Champagne Pop, Prosecco Pop, Moonstone, Rose Gold more...
The best.  This highlighter,  really brings up the look in your face.  It's really worth buying it.  It can be used for all types of skin color.  To be honest this is one of my favorites because I have very Matte face and got the color.  It's perfect for when you want to shine
Peyton L.
Jacksonville, NC
Review for: Champagne Pop (soft gold with sunny, peach undertones) more...
This product is so incredibly beautiful. I used it all the time this summer on my shoulders and decolletage. A little bit will go a long way, so I never even use a full pump when I apply this to my cheek bones. Because you only have to use a very small amount of this product it will last you a long time!
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
I thought this was like a face primer, but its actually more like a highlighter. A dab of this goes a super long way. Sephora recommends dabbing this on in a C-shape around the outer side of your eyes. I did just that and I feel like a Kardashian. They always have that perfect glow and now I have my own secret weapon to achieve that look!

I tried this in Opal
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo, MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.