BY BECCA #37 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream...4 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
  • Does this only come in one shade?2 Answers
Desiree L.
Review for: Champagne Pop more...
Jaclyn Hills Collaboration with Becca is like white on rice! They completely nailed it with this champagne color. Seriously goes with any skin tone I'm simply obsessed. I feel like a gold goddess on the daily and for that I'm forever grateful !
Kristen K.
Little Rock, AR
Review for: Moonstone more...
I love using this product underneath my powder highlight. Moonstone has a bit more pink, but I feel that I can pair it with any shade of my highlights. I use a beauty blender to apply and I feel that the color payoff is wonderful during the day!
This product lasts a very long time even though I use it often.
Perri A.
My favorite skin perfector is pearl. It is a wonderful highlighting shade for pale skin. It isn't chunky shimmery. It looks beautiful and glowy on the skin. It sits really well on foundation and you get a ton of product!
Peyton L.
Jacksonville, NC
Review for: Champagne Pop (soft gold with sunny, peach undertones) more...
This product is so incredibly beautiful. I used it all the time this summer on my shoulders and decolletage. A little bit will go a long way, so I never even use a full pump when I apply this to my cheek bones. Because you only have to use a very small amount of this product it will last you a long time!
Katie S.
Ann Arbor, MI
I absolutely love this! I use it to highlight my cheeks, nose, lips- then of course top with a powder. Not a lot of gurus are using this and I have no idea why- absolutely gorgeous blended in with a beauty blender then set with a powder highlight. Any color will die according to skin tone. Thank you Becca!
Angicel E.
Yonkers, NY
Review for: Opal more...
I would have to say this is my all time favorite with makeup or without makeup this definitely gives you that natural glow from within. I have yet not found anything like it. Opal is great for neutral tones or medium tones. But they do offer a variety of shades overall it's an amazing product. I LOVE IT.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
I thought this was like a face primer, but its actually more like a highlighter. A dab of this goes a super long way. Sephora recommends dabbing this on in a C-shape around the outer side of your eyes. I did just that and I feel like a Kardashian. They always have that perfect glow and now I have my own secret weapon to achieve that look!

I tried this in Opal
Jessica T.
Holly Hill, FL
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
While I prefer pressed highlights I still love Becca's liquid highlighter in Prosecco Pop!  It looks great on. The pump will pump out quite a lot if you press too hard so you need to be careful when using but other than that it's perfect. It is pricey but you get a lot and it's worth it for sure.
Angel H.
Des Moines, IA
The liquid version of the highlights is not as intense as the pressed but it is great for a subtle glow. I mostly use it as a base for my pressed highlight to make it even more intense. I also love to mix it with my foundation to give an all over dewy glow
Abby A.
Noblesville, IN
Review for: Opal more...
Simply beautiful. I am not a fan of the huge highlighter trend right now where your face practically looks like a disco ball. A subtle, light-within highlight looks far more natural. Whenever I use this product, I feel as if I am a bronzed goddess living on the beach all-year-round (hardly the case) :)
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.