BY BECCA

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream...4 Answers
  • How do u apply this?9 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
Taylor S.
Granger, IN
Review for: BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector - Moonstone more...
Super moisturizing and tinted perfectly! It's buildable and shines enough so you don't look oily!
It's long lasting as well! Sephora is the best place to buy it! I would but it over and over again!
lizzyb24 M.
Falls Church, VA
This product does a good job illuminating a glow look on your face especially when it’s dull from lack of sleep or a night out. I love the color and the shimmer effect is not too overpowering. Reasonably priced and often comes as part of a gift set, which is a good way to try it out. BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highlighter
Brae A.
Ann Arbor, MI
I have this in moonstone, and omg. I put this on my cheek bones before my foundation and it gives me a sheer, dewy look. It is not the most long lasting and is expensive, but it so dewy and easy to blend. I would buy again for a natural no makeup makeup look
Taylor Y.
Orlando, FL
I have the color champagne pop and absolutely love it. I have a really light skin tone and it looks good on me, but if you have a darker complexion it will look even more beautiful. The only reason I gave it four stars is because it is not always practical to apply for rushed mornings. If you are like me, I would recommend using the powder for faster application.
Maura S.
Encinitas , CA
Review for: Moonstone more...
I first got the moonstone liquid highlighter after having this highlighter in the powder. This is my first liquid highlighter and i fell in LOVE. The color is not too bright, at least on my skin tone but it definitely gives that nice highlight to the cheekbones. I use this one for work, and I am definitely going to purchase another color for evenings.
Jipi👣 W.
Review for: Opal more...
By far my favorite highlighter! I wear it every single day whether I am going to the beach, to brunch, or on a night out! It looks stunning on the skin, and gives a flawless glowing from within look. Becca can do no wrong when it comes to their highlighters, and this highlight is no exception. Absolutely love this product! I highly recommend this to anyone!
Jessica W.
I love this it is a perfect multitasking product. It is perfect to mix in with any face product or just use as a liquid highlighter. If you are not going to use it every day i recommend buying the small travel size. It lasted me about a year and now im going back for more.
Marissa E.
Buffalo, NY
This is one of my favorite highlighting products. I only need a small drop to give me a completely natural glow. I use it on my collarbones and chest area as well as my face to really appear radiant. It isn't too sparkly like some of the other Becca products in their line.
Domenique W.
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
I got this full sized in my BoxyCharm this month. I was pretty stocked to get the liquid highlighter as I currently used BECCA pressed powder in Opal. The major difference between the liquid and pressed powder is the coverage. Pressed powered gives me more of a shimmery glow. If you’re looking for a natural, Dewey-like look, this liquid highlighter is for you!
Maggie G.
Westerville, OH
I bought this in a sample size and I loved it. It is very easy to apply and very long lasting. I tend to like liquid highlighters versus powder because I think the liquid looks more natural. The product is very pigmented and I would definitely buy again.
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Shannon K.
Harrison Twp, MI
How do u apply this?
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?