BY BECCA #37 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream...4 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
  • Does this only come in one shade?2 Answers
Samantha S.
Burnet, TX
Love this it last all day and is a pretty color. I got the sample from Sephora and it's going to last a long time because a little goes a long way. The only down side would be that it doesn't go on as easy as compared to a powder.
Jen C.
norfolk va
Review for: Opal more...
Omg amazing highlighter. I got this at ulta , it came in a duo box in the high lighting kit. I was shocked to see a liquid highlighter do such magic. Very shimmery and just a perfect glow. Great for dry skin  I would recommend to others. Very easy to blend. This is perfect for highlighting the brow bone in my opinion.
Michelle L.
Mt Juliet, TN
Review for: Moonstone (pale gold) more...
Game changer.
Becca SKP imparts a healthy glow to the skin without looking glittery or cakey. Its your skin but better. I am 34 and showing the signs of aging. I feel like this gives me my cheekbones back. it takes a very small amount of product and you get a ton, so it is absolutely a beauty bargain, even though it might seem expensive at first glance. I also own lumi highlighter...this is MUCH better if you were wondering. The LUMI is thicker and does not become a part of your skin the way that Becca's formula does.
Also, this stuff is really easy to apply and hard to screw up. You don't want to bring it in too close to your nose or you might look strange, but I've rarely felt like I went overboard or anything like that.
I own Moonstone and Opal. I mix them together because I find moonstone a bit pink for my medium to fair skin and opal is just a tiny bit too matchy matchy with my skin. They both work well without being mixed though. if I had to pick one, it would be moonstone all day.

Tip: Get a little sample jar from the department store and fill it up with this product. Now you can take this with you when you travel without lugging the big bottle around. Even a small amount will last you ages.

What are you waiting for? Buy it!
Olivia T.
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
Great liquid highlighter. My only issue is with the bottle because it pumps out too much at a time. I have been mixing it with my foundation and it gives me a nice dewy finish. Best for combination skin!
Steffany C.
I have the mini sizes of this product in both Opal and Moonstone. I think this is an especially great product to use when you're doing very light makeup - sometimes I even wear this with no other makeup at all. I love the glowy shimmer it gives off and it is a makeup staple with the huge highlighting trend now!
Justine G.
Holly Ridge, NC
This product is such a great illuminator. I love mixing it with my foundation and then applying it for a dewy look. I've gotten many compliments on my skin when I wear it. I've even worn it by itself without any foundation or concealer and it still looks great! I would purchase again.
Kora S.
Madison, WI
Review for: Pearl more...
BECCA is one of my all time favorite brands and the liquid skin perfecter is just another game changer. Its crazy versatile - you can use it alone for a gorgeous highlight, set it with powder highlighter to look like a unicorn goddess, or even mix it with your primer to give your foundation a back lit look. Its absolutely amazing!
Gabrielle S.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
it works very good on its own but works even better when you put it on and then you put an additional highlighter powder over it! and it's good for any skin tone i would definitely recommend there is a package at ulta and it's 20 dollars for a little thing of this and a little becca powder highlighter i love it!!
Sherhlub V.
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
Wasn't too fond of the liquid version because i always prefers powders over matte. But i decided to mix this one day with my foundation and i love it! I love how it gives you a glowy finish without looking too much. I like to mix it more with a matte foundation rather than a light or foundation with a glowy finish.
Olivia F.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
I really realllllyyyyy didn't like this lol. The shade I tried is quite dark for me at least. Lots of micro glitter & I couldn't use the product on its own. The price is WAY TOO MUCH for something that id just mix into foundation all the time.
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.