BY BECCA #25 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream...4 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
  • Does this only come in one shade?2 Answers
Alyssa C.
Racine, WI
I have this in the mini form which, because of the doe foot applicator, makes it hard to mix with foundation but it still looks great over top for a more natural looking glow that is perfect for daytime wear. I love this on my dry skin on its own as well for days where I don't wanna wear much makeup. This product is very versatile.
Jamie L.
Mason, MI
While I still prefer a powder highlighter (they last longer), this is my favorite liquid highlighter. Its very pigment without being glittery. It blends very easily (so much better than other liquid highlighters) and doesnt disappear into my skin like other highlighters- it really stands out on my skin and isnt uncomfortable to wear.
Anum K.
Review for: Moonstone more...
BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highlighter is a marvelous product. I like using it as a highlighter on the cheekbones. I love the fact that it is liquid so it's very buildable. The way I use this product though, is that I mix a small amount with my moisturizer and apply it on my face for a soft radiant glow all over.
Ren E.
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
Holy cow, this blends out so well on its own and on top of my foundation! I am neutral tone and this works well on me, not too pink and not too yellow. One layer helps give me such a natural glow and I use it on my "no makeup" make up days. Layer it with the pressed powder highlighter and youll get that popping glow! Very highly recommend!
Jessica A.
Nippa, KY
Review for: Opal more...
This is a good product, but I like the poured highlighters better. Simply because they are easier to use. I find that using this over a set, powdered makeup base can be a little tricky and it will take off some of your base if you aren’t careful. I like to mix this with my foundations to give my face a more subtle all-over glow.
Hannah N.
If you don't have this, buy it now! I have pink undertones and normally things like this wouldn't work for me but this have been a saving grace! It helps my foundation apply flawlessly! I recommend this product to anyone reading this!
Shyla K.
Hartsville, TN
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
I’ve had my full-size bottle for months and I use it regularly, and I’ve hardly made a dent in it! For me, it was absolutely worth $41 because it will last me for a long time, it gives me the gorgeous glow I’ve always wanted, and it doesn’t compare to any other liquid highlighter I’ve ever tried.
Alyssa E.
Review for: Opal more...
i have almost nothing bad to say about this product. it gives your skin a nice, hydrated, glows look without being to glittery or greasy looking. i love wearing this alone or mixing it in with my foundation for a dewy look. the only drawback is that it tends to enhance the look of large pores, which is sometimes a problem for me
Karen H.
This stuff is really nice for a natural glow. Not to intense or glittery at all. I'm in my mid 30's and I find it to work well with my skin. I add a drop of it to my foundation and apply with a beauty blender. A little goes a long way too.
Ashley C.
Review for: BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector - Moonstone more...
I've been looking for an additive to my foundation to give a more luminous look and so I bought this and I really like it. It has a pump which makes it super easy to add directly to my foundation and mix it before application. It really does make my skin look more dewy and when I add setting lower over the top it give me a luminous glow.
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo, MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.