BY BECCA

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream...4 Answers
  • How do u apply this?7 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
Liesl G.
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
I received this product with my Boxycharm subscription and I was a little wary when I saw I got the liquid version.  I am actually pleasantly surprised.  Though the color Presecco Pop is not the best color for my pale skin, under my powder or foundation does provide a nice warm highlight.  A little goes a very long way and you don't even really need to use one whole pump.  I do believe that in the future I may try this in another shade more suitable for my skin.
Angelica U.
Best liquid highlighter I've used. Do recommend this for anyone with dry skin and its also better to wear in the summer because it doesn't come off as easily as the powder one in the summer time. Love, love, love. I will definitely keep purchasing it.
Kinsey L.
This has become a flowing staple in my every day routine. I use it either before my foundation or mix it in for a look that's shines from within. If I am feeling extra #luminous that day, I will spray my face with rose water after my powder and apply it as a dewy highlight. I personally use champagne pop but there are so many beautiful shades to choose from I don't think you can go wrong
Stephanie M.
Louisville, KY
I LOVE this shimmering skin perfector by Becca! I bought the smaller size to try it out and I will for sure purchase the big size once I run out. I mix it in with my foundation and it gives my face the most radiant and amazing glow. On days I don't wear makeup, I just put this on by itself and it brightens my face so much so I don't look like I just rolled out of bed. It truly is a miracle worker! LOVE IT!
Juliana S.
I love how this gives a natural glow that can be sheered out or built up for a more intense highlight. I apply this with a RT setting brush and then blend out with a beauty blender over foundation, but before applying any powder to really make the blending seamless. The only drawback is that the cap breaks easily.
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
I really liked how this looked blended in with my foundation for a subtle all day glow. As a liquid, it's much more pigmented than powder highlighters. As a girl with oily skin, it's hard to find highlighters that don't make your face overtly oily. It's a great product.
Megan L.
Austin, TX
One of if not the best highlighters on the market. I love the liquid version as it provides more of a sheen than a glittery effect. Very natural looking, can wear this in the daytime as well as evening. Plus a little goes a long way. Try this out if you never have!! I have light skin and I prefer pearl or moonstone.
Hannah A.
Fairfield
This highlight is by far my favorite that I’ve used. I love the way it looks more natural than a powder highlight and the effect is buildable and easy to blend. Even on days when I don’t wear makeup, I will put on sunscreen and this Becca highlight and call it a day. It gives a great dewy look because it’s a liquid. I would buy this again and highly recommend it to anyone wanting a highlight that can look more natural when you want it!
Krysta K.
I love this stuff. In the summer I wear it alone and brightens up my face without looking caked on. I love to mix it with my foundation or put it on top on my cheek bones or corner of my eyes. It's pretty much great everywhere that you want a iridescent look, lips, collar bones etc. and it's SO easy to put on.
Raleigh L.
Burbank, CA
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
I have this highlighter in "Opal" and although I thought it would be too dark for my ridiculously fair skin, it actually sheers out beautifully, leaving just a gorgeous glow behind. It really looks natural and glowy, not sparkly or glittery, and it blends super easily with your fingers without disturbing any makeup underneath (even powders). I can totally see why Becca has such an astonishing reputation for highlighters, they absolutely deserve it.
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Shannon K.