BY BECCA #46 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream? What i...4 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
  • Does this only come in one shade?2 Answers
Margaret S.
Denver , CO
Review for: Opal, Champagne Pop, BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector - Moonstone more...
I love every single color they make in this. A little goes a long way and by a long way I mean one pump would cover your entire chest. The selected colors are the ones that work with my skin tone. I use these under powder highlighters that don’t give me enough umph.
Ciana M.
Providence, RI
Review for: Opal more...
Absolute favorite cream/liquid highlighter...at least for the moment. Opal is a great choice for my NW15 skin with slight warm undertones, and the wand makes it easy to swipe it on and then pat in or (carefully) use a brush to blend it. My only complaint is that--compared to the pressed powder--this can lack a bit of the oomph and require a few applications if you really want to Glow with a capital G. That being said, having a low-key liquid highlighter is never a bad thing and works for my lifestyle, so I'm perfectly happy with this buy.
Nancy M.
Centreville
Becca's shimmering Skin Perfector was the first highlighter I tried. I got a sample size and quickly realized I needed to purchase the full size! I do like the packaging in that you press to get the product out rather than contaminating a product by dipping your fingers into a jar. With that said, you only need a very little bit and the product comes out rather fast. So I try to partially depress the plunger to get the desired amount. Usually i end up with a little too much. It is very shimmery and does deliver the iconic Becca glow!
Una p.
Long Is City, NY
Review for: Rose Gold more...
No wonder it has such an amazing rating! This product is stunning, worth every penny. I use it almost every day and I absolutely adore it. The highlighter isn't to messy, the color suits me great and it is pretty easy to find when you run out of it. LOVE IT
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Review for: Moonstone more...
I first of all love all Becca’s shimmer products
, they are perfect for day time, but can be built up for a dramatic night look too. They are a little more expensive than the average shimmer/highlighter but good value as the product is great.

I use this with my beauty blender and apply it on my cheek bones, bridge of nose and Cupid’s bow. It is very sheer in terms of no colour but has this beautiful moon like shine and shimmer, no glitter at all. It is subtle with one application and buildable. I love it as it stays in place all day
Emiley H.
Delray Beach , FL
Review for: Champagne Pop (soft gold with sunny, peach undertones) more...
I didn't hate this product, but it indefinitely didn't meet expectations for the popular brand. I found it didnt absorb into my skin (even hours later) and left it rather sticky and itchy (from that dewy after effect) It did leave a nice peachy shimmer, which I did like. Perhaps if you apply a mattefying spray after (or similar) it won't leave a sticky feeling. I don't NOT recommend, but feel there are other shimmering skin perfectors I prefer. I recommend getting a sample prior to purchasing to make sure it settles well with your skin.
Kristen M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Review for: Champagne Pop (soft gold with sunny, peach undertones) more...
This is a good product for someone who likes a more natural glow. I didn’t hate it, but it’s just not what I typically prefer. I will prolly wear more so on no-makeup makeup days. If you want blinding, this is not the highlight for you. Still very pretty
Lilee H.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this highlight! It gives me a good, dewy look. It’s not an all-natural look but it’s also not like highlights that stand out a lot. I like to apply it using a stippling brush. Definitely will purchase this again and recommend it to everyone!
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
Review for: Moonstone more...
I received this as gratis when I worked at ulta! I LOVE IT! It seriously last a very long time! It’s pigmented but doesn’t overwhelm your face and make it look overly shimmery! I love to mix this into my foundation to give me a healthy looking glow!
Olivia C.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector - Moonstone more...
I really like this highlighter! The only reason I didn’t give it five stars is because it was too subtle on my very fair skin. I’m basically the color of the highlight so it was a little difficult to see. I also love that it’s a liquid highlight. I would buy this product again but in a different color
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.