BY BECCA #46 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream? What i...4 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
  • Does this only come in one shade?2 Answers
Kryhstal M.
Bridgeport, WV
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
This is the best liquid highlight Ever. Boxycharm included this in our October box and can I say OMG . I miss this with my foundation it gives my an all over glow. I will definitely make a purchase this is so perfect I honestly can not get over how great this is
Candace C.
Jacksonville, FL
A little goes a very long way! Great highlighter for medium toned brown and black women! I love to use this for a special night out! It has a bit of a shimmer to it as well. I personally love that however everyone may not. I think I got mine from ulta.
Antonio H.
New Britain, CT
Mix it into you foundation moisturizer or primer and it steps you glow up for 0 to 100 always in my or for every photo shoot only have two colors definetly need to purchase the rest. Becca is always one of my go To' textures in highlighters that doesn't accentuate my large pores.
Emily R.
Review for: Moonstone more...
I was late to the game with the BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid but it truly withstands the test of time, is so buildable, not too harsh or glittery, and comes in a non-white shade (moonstone) that dazzles on my super fair skin, which is the number one issue I have with most highlighter brands--finding the right color.
Alyssa C.
Racine, WI
I have this in the mini form which, because of the doe foot applicator, makes it hard to mix with foundation but it still looks great over top for a more natural looking glow that is perfect for daytime wear. I love this on my dry skin on its own as well for days where I don't wanna wear much makeup. This product is very versatile.
Vanessa M.
Review for: BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector - Moonstone more...
Not a bad shade, it's like a golden champagne color. At least for me since I'm fair but it works perfectly! Super pigmented. It can be used underneath or on top of foundation for an overall glow(cheek bones). I use it on my body too and I shine like a goddess. Perfect for the summer.
Kate k.
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
I LOVE this!!! It looks so natural, yet so stunning. It is the perfect color and reflection. The light hits it perfect. I can wear this out on a sunny day without looking like a disco ball. A little goes a long way, so it lasts a while. I NEED to get the matching powder to set it. However, it pairs well with ANY other powder highlighter. 😍😍😍
Jen M.
Waltham, MA
I tried this out and thought the shades were gorgeous. I personally love a bright highlighter so Pearl is the color for me. I do have oily skin so I use the ever-matte primer underneath. As the name suggests, it is shimmery! There is quite a bit of sparkle in this one. I typically don't like too much sparkle/glitter affect but this is so beautiful and perfect for glaming it up!
Jamie L.
Mason, MI
While I still prefer a powder highlighter (they last longer), this is my favorite liquid highlighter. Its very pigment without being glittery. It blends very easily (so much better than other liquid highlighters) and doesnt disappear into my skin like other highlighters- it really stands out on my skin and isnt uncomfortable to wear.
Anum K.
Review for: Moonstone more...
BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highlighter is a marvelous product. I like using it as a highlighter on the cheekbones. I love the fact that it is liquid so it's very buildable. The way I use this product though, is that I mix a small amount with my moisturizer and apply it on my face for a soft radiant glow all over.
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.