BY BECCA #37 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream...4 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
  • Does this only come in one shade?2 Answers
Jaime F.
Saint Charles, MO
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
Literally amazing. This is like my "desert island" makeup product right now. It's not intense enough for me just as a highlighter, so instead I put it all over my whole face (excluding my forehead) as a primer and omg. It gives the most GORGEOUS glow to the foundation. And it's moisturizing and nice and tacky so I feel like it helps with the longevity of the foundation too. Amazing!
Alysa L.
Bridgeport, CT
I purchased this in Champagne Pop and it has subbed in for the Becca backlight primer on occasions I go out and want an extra umph of glow. I also use this after I apply concealer for an extra glow around the apples of my cheeks for when I apply the champagne pop pressed powder. Going to be a regular purchase item for me.
Cynthia S.
Review for: Rose Gold more...
I used this by mixing it with my foundation. You could also use it on top of the foundation. I loved it so much I will repurchase becca produces very high quality. It's great for drier skin if you're oily I'd use it carefully it can make you look more oily. On top of the foundation I just used my beauty blender to blend it into my cheek bone area. You could use a finger as well.
Brittany P.
Overall this is a good product. I know it says it is a highlight but I wouldn't use it as such . I use it before my foundation but after my primer to add a little pop to my face. I have this product in the color topaz which I believe matches to closely with my skin tone so it does show as well so I will be purchasing in a different shade to see if I can get better pay off.
Victoria R.
Alice, TX
Very impressed with this primer! It has a really nice texture, kinda like a thick serum. The shimmer is very light and even, so it doesn't over power anything. I applied it to my face after I moisturized and then mixed a few drops into my foundation. Left me look very dewy and freaked faced. It really helped control my skin from getting oily in the really hot texas heat!
Taylor H.
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
I like this highlighter, but personally it is a bit dark for me, so I cannot wear it as a highlight. That's why I give it 4/5 stars. I have mixed this in with my foundation and it looked beautiful and thats the only way I can wear this particular color. I want to try more and see if those shades work better for my skintone. I have a light-medium skintone. This is a great product.
Sky R.
Lunenburg, MA
Review for: Champagne Pop more...
Love this for a more subtle dewy, glowy look. If you layer a powder highlight over it, it makes your highlight even brighter. For the amount of product you get I think the price of $41 is decent. A little goes a long way. I would definitely recommend this if you have drier skin or if you are just starting out with highlighting.
Allia S.
Becca highlighters are my all-time favorite! The shimmering skin perfectors in champagne pop and opal are what I love the most. I wear them without foundation or with because it just gives you such a glory natural look and I love incorporating it into my routine everyday. Highlighters are my favorite beauty product and Becca ones beat them all!
Maggie B.
Review for: Moonstone (pale gold) more...
LOVE THIS GLOW!!! This is so wonderful to have in your makeup collection! I started off with a Sephora sample but went back to buy more the day I ran out! It's not a chunky, glitter highlight, it's very luminous and smooth looking on your face, with powder highlight on top or not! BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highlighter
lizzyb24 M.
Falls Church, VA
This product does a good job illuminating a glow look on your face especially when it’s dull from lack of sleep or a night out. I love the color and the shimmer effect is not too overpowering. Reasonably priced and often comes as part of a gift set, which is a good way to try it out. BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highlighter
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.