BY BECCA #37 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream...4 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
  • Does this only come in one shade?2 Answers
Brittany D.
Clearfield, UT
Review for: Opal more...
I'm not sure if it's because this is my first ever highlighter, but I'm not completely in love with it. It felt a bit greasy, and I have to run it in so it doesn't look too streaky. By the time it's rubbed in, most is on my fingers. I'd love pointers on how to properly use it. The color is great though and provides a good shimmery color. I might recommend to someone that is a highlighter pro!
Emily M.
I love this product for a more natural highlight. I apply it with a damp beauty blender and it blends right into the skin and leaves this incredible dewy glow. It is foolproof to apply because it blends so smoothly. I would definitely recommend this if you like cream or liquid highlighters!
Alley R.
I love using these in my makeup artist kit!! I usually alway apply this liquid highlighter underneath of foundation it leaves the skin looking beautiful. I sometimes apply it over the skin or just concentrate it in certain areas. These also look beautiful all over the body as well.
Lauren M.
San Jose, CA
Originally I purchased the Becca pressed skin perfecting powder in Opal and found that it was a bit too intense for me, and made skin imperfections a bit more apparent. This was the perfect solution for me. It gives a beautiful dewy glow that makes you look healthy, but does not look like an obvious highlight. Perfect for a more natural look or to layer underneath a powder highlighter.
Lauren W.
These liquid highlighters are beautiful. I have opal and moonstone, and I hope to pick up pearl soon. They give the perfect dewy shimmer without having any glitter in them, and Becca has a great color range that caters to all skin tones. They're pricey, but you get so much product that it lasts forever. I love them.
Chelsea B.
Artesia, CA
Review for: Opal more...
I cannot rave enough about this product!!!!!!! I absolutely love the way this applies and how it looks! It doesn't give you a glittery chunky look and it doesn't cake up when you add more. I use this in so many ways; as highlighter alone, mixing it in with my foundation, or even under my powder highlight. I even wear it by itself without any other makeup to give me a natural glow wet look
Beth W.
I usually use pressed highlight for my cheekbones, but if you're looking to add an all over glow, I highly recommend adding a little of this to your foundation for a 'lit from within' look. I mix a little moonstone in with a non dewy bb cream and the effect is lovely. A little goes a long way, so use wisely!
Rosie L.
Lincoln Park, NJ
Review for: Opal more...
I use this everyday without fail for my highlight and it always looks so beautiful and natural. I look glory, not sweaty and when you apply with a damp beauty blender it's the perfect finish for that I woke up like this glow. I only doc a star because the container it comes in broke and I had to decant into a pot. A little goes a long way though and one tube will last a year if not more!
Cassie T.
Norwood, MA
This shimmering skin perfector liquid looks beautiful as a primer for makeup. Makes me look glowy and dewy without looking sweaty. My only complaint would be that I have to use an actual primer underneath this because it doesn't hold my foundation as well as I'd like it to.
Marlena D.
LOVVEEE this!! A little bit goes a long way, so even though I bought the travel size at Sephora, I still have lot left after a year. It is great to apply to your upper cheek bones, down the middle of your nose, and a little above your upper lip. Especially when you plan on being out in the sunlight, this adds just the right amount of glow (without being sparkly) that you're looking for!
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.