BY BECCA #24 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream...4 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
  • Does this only come in one shade?2 Answers
Buy on BECCA*
Stephanie R.
Arlington , VA
I'm not liquid highlight girl I love my powder better but I decide to try this and I love the consistency of this product, I guess if your blending sponge can not be too wet otherwise when you pat this product will lift some of your foundation, and leave a harsh line on your face.. once you blend well it became one with the rest of your make up, overall Is a good product the color pay off is great, the top of your cheeks will shine like a diamond..
Samantha G.
Review for: Opal more...
Although Opal is described as a golden opal pearl, I actually find it looking more pinkish on my medium skin tone. It works out for me and I like it, but just a heads up. I love the formula, it's very lightweight and easy to blend, not to mention versatile, as another reviewer mentioned. It's definitely not a BAM highlight color, being very subtle and dewy. In fact, I use this more to add dewiness rather than a highlight. If you want a highlight, this would be a great base for your powder, but otherwise might be too sheer alone.
Nikki S.
Las vegas, NV
I really love this stuff. I like to put it on underneath the BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Highlighter in the same shade to create a more intense highlight. The only downside is the price. I don't think this should be as expensive as it is. However this highlight is extremely BEAUTIFUL especially when layered with a powder on top. I look forward to trying Maybelline Facestudio® Master Strobing Liquid™ Illuminating Highlighter and see if that works the same as this liquid highlighter.
Jessica L.
Review for: Moonstone more...
I'm a huge highlighter enthusiast and I must say this is a really nice product if you're looking to get a dewy glow look. The color comes on as a nice shimmery gold. It does kind of go on a little sheer but I think it's because this is supposed to be a little more subtle than a bold crazy highlighter. The only issue I have is that it doesn't give as much of a glow as the powder version of moonstone. However, if you're looking for a more wet dewy look, this is best to use versus a matte look. I would recommend this.
Laura G.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Opal more...
I have this in opal. It is a little dark for my skintone but I make it work. I actually use this kind of like a blush on days I wear nothing else on my cheeks, or as a blush topper to turn a pink blush into a rose-gold one. I also have mixed this in with tinted moisturizer or foundation. It provides a great glow without being too over the top. I sometimes layer a lighter powder highlighter on top of it when I want more wattage. I however think the price is too high and there are other, similar products at a much lower price.
Saniya S.
I got a mini of this in Opal and I love it. I like to use the doe foot applicator and dot it on my cheek bones and then blend it in with a beauty blender. I'll leave it at that if I'm going for a more subtle look, but if I really want to go big, I'll top it off with some more highlight. It's amazing! I even use it sometimes with no other make up on just for a little glow. It's also great for the inner corner of the eye to make you look more awake and radiant!
Yekaterina I.
Rio Linda , CA
I love this skin perfector. I use it all the time. If I want a no makeup, makeup kinda day I apply it all over my face and with a little concealer spot conceal my imperfections. I also wear it with my foundation on the high points of my face to give it a glowy look and add the becca highlighter. Also it in a bigger package so it will last you for so long!
chandra a.
renton, WA
Review for: Champagne Pop more...
I love this stuff, although I have never used it successfully as a highlighter alone. I always mix it in with my foundation for an overall glow to my skin. Whenever I tried to just strobe my cheeks with it, it felt too dim for my liking because I like to blind folks with my highlight! For the subtle likers this is great then. My only complaint was that I did notice my foundation wouldnt last quite as long when this was mixed in rather than without. It would oxidize a little faster.Nothing crazy but I did notice the difference
Payton C.
Bryant, IA
Review for: Opal more...
I really like this highlighter. i bought it at my local Sephora. I like this shade better Champagne Pop because it is a little lighter and it fits my skin tone better. I really like how it applies, it looks really natural and it’s almost better than a powder highlighter. It gives you a nice even glow that looks natural. This product stays on all day especially with a powder on top of it. This brand is cruelty free which is important. I sometimes like to mix it with my foundation to give my skin a nice glowy look.
Tarrah T.
I actually prefer using this for a natural glow over the pressed or cream Becca highlighter. I know, shoot me now lol. I'm probably the only person in the world who doesn't like Becca pressed highlighters but anyways I either mix this in my foundation or I put some product on my hand, take my beauty sponge, dab it in the product and dab it where I was that glow!! It also lasts way longer than the pressed and cream highlighters!!
candace b.
Does this have more or less shimmer than the powder formula?
Rachael E.
Clermont, FL
A friend gave this to me and I never use it because I'm not sure what to do with it. I like powder highlights more so I'm a little scared by the liquid consistency. My question is, how do you like to use it? Do you use it under your foundation or do you mix it in? Do you use it as a eye shadow base? I would love to start using it more and I think I just need a little inspiration.
Kristin P.
Rock Hill, SC
Is it easiest to apply this with a beauty blender, brush, or fingers?
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream? What is this?
Callie G.
Denver, NC
Does this product look oily on dry skin?