BY BECCA #34 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• Is it worth the price 1 Answers
  • When using this BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highligh...4 Answers
  • Becca Foundation Worth it ? BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liqu...2 Answers
Sky R.
Lunenburg , MA
Review for: Champagne Pop more...
Love this for a more subtle dewy, glowy look. If you layer a powder highlight over it, it makes your highlight even brighter. For the amount of product you get I think the price of $41 is decent. A little goes a long way. I would definitely recommend this if you have drier skin or if you are just starting out with highlighting.
Allia S.
Becca highlighters are my all-time favorite! The shimmering skin perfectors in champagne pop and opal are what I love the most. I wear them without foundation or with because it just gives you such a glory natural look and I love incorporating it into my routine everyday. Highlighters are my favorite beauty product and Becca ones beat them all!
Maggie B.
Review for: Moonstone (pale gold) more...
LOVE THIS GLOW!!! This is so wonderful to have in your makeup collection! I started off with a Sephora sample but went back to buy more the day I ran out! It's not a chunky, glitter highlight, it's very luminous and smooth looking on your face, with powder highlight on top or not! BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highlighter
Brae A.
Ann Arbor, MI
I have this in moonstone, and omg. I put this on my cheek bones before my foundation and it gives me a sheer, dewy look. It is not the most long lasting and is expensive, but it so dewy and easy to blend. I would buy again for a natural no makeup makeup look
Taylor Y.
Apollo Beach, FL
I have the color champagne pop and absolutely love it. I have a really light skin tone and it looks good on me, but if you have a darker complexion it will look even more beautiful. The only reason I gave it four stars is because it is not always practical to apply for rushed mornings. If you are like me, I would recommend using the powder for faster application.
Jessica W.
I love this it is a perfect multitasking product. It is perfect to mix in with any face product or just use as a liquid highlighter. If you are not going to use it every day i recommend buying the small travel size. It lasted me about a year and now im going back for more.
Domenique W.
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
I got this full sized in my BoxyCharm this month. I was pretty stocked to get the liquid highlighter as I currently used BECCA pressed powder in Opal. The major difference between the liquid and pressed powder is the coverage. Pressed powered gives me more of a shimmery glow. If you’re looking for a natural, Dewey-like look, this liquid highlighter is for you!
Maggie G.
Westerville, OH
I bought this in a sample size and I loved it. It is very easy to apply and very long lasting. I tend to like liquid highlighters versus powder because I think the liquid looks more natural. The product is very pigmented and I would definitely buy again.
Alysa O.
Euless, TX
Holy highlight! If you like to shine this is the highlighter for you! I got a sample size in my Sephora play box, and I cannot get enough of it! Perfect to use alonelr with a powder highlight for a little extra bling! I personally like to mix a little with my foundation over my cheekbones, nose, and Cupid's bow! Just remember a little goes a long way.
Maura S.
Encinitas, CA
Review for: Moonstone more...
I first got the moonstone liquid highlighter after having this highlighter in the powder. This is my first liquid highlighter and i fell in LOVE. The color is not too bright, at least on my skin tone but it definitely gives that nice highlight to the cheekbones. I use this one for work, and I am definitely going to purchase another color for evenings.
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, NC
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.