BY BECCA #37 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream...4 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
  • Does this only come in one shade?2 Answers
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
I really liked how this looked blended in with my foundation for a subtle all day glow. As a liquid, it's much more pigmented than powder highlighters. As a girl with oily skin, it's hard to find highlighters that don't make your face overtly oily. It's a great product.
Briana J.
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
I literally could not live without this highlight. I use it under my powder highlight, on the inner corners of my eyes, mix it in with my foundation for a super glowy, dewy look, the options are endless! It's such a beautiful color and it goes beautifully with any skin tone. It's really easy to blend and lasts all day and night long! Definitely worth buying!
Juliana S.
I love how this gives a natural glow that can be sheered out or built up for a more intense highlight. I apply this with a RT setting brush and then blend out with a beauty blender over foundation, but before applying any powder to really make the blending seamless. The only drawback is that the cap breaks easily.
Raleigh L.
Burbank, CA
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
I have this highlighter in "Opal" and although I thought it would be too dark for my ridiculously fair skin, it actually sheers out beautifully, leaving just a gorgeous glow behind. It really looks natural and glowy, not sparkly or glittery, and it blends super easily with your fingers without disturbing any makeup underneath (even powders). I can totally see why Becca has such an astonishing reputation for highlighters, they absolutely deserve it.
Krysta K.
I love this stuff. In the summer I wear it alone and brightens up my face without looking caked on. I love to mix it with my foundation or put it on top on my cheek bones or corner of my eyes. It's pretty much great everywhere that you want a iridescent look, lips, collar bones etc. and it's SO easy to put on.
Megan L.
Austin, TX
One of if not the best highlighters on the market. I love the liquid version as it provides more of a sheen than a glittery effect. Very natural looking, can wear this in the daytime as well as evening. Plus a little goes a long way. Try this out if you never have!! I have light skin and I prefer pearl or moonstone.
Kelly S.
I have been getting more into liquid highlighting lately and I love these. I think their quality is so high and a little goes a long way. I have had mine for months and I feel like I have barely made a dent. The shade selection is great to accommodate all skin tones. If you want to take this to another level, set it with a powder highlight as well.
Paige M.
I use this after I apply my foundation. I use this in places where I apply highlight to make my highlight stand out more. I have a combination of oily and dry skin and it works quite well. It blends with in seconds. Not too thin or thick. It has the right consistency. It also lasts for about 4-6 hrs for me.
Sheila S.
Henderson , NV
I love this Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid highlighter. I have used it alone and under another highlighter. On its own it gives you the perfect glow within look. A soft beautiful glow. Under other highlighters it helps give you a stronger pop of glow. I have it in Champagne Pop and I love it!!!
Denise V.
Hutto, TX
Review for: Pearl, Opal, Topaz more...
I will continue buying this product until I'm dead. I love love love this liquid illuminator. It works on every skin type without looking greasy and without emphasizing texture. The scent is subtle and not offensive. I can't recommend it enough. You can mix it with a foundation, you can apply a layer before the foundation, you can use it in small doses on top of your foundation - it's so versatile. It isn't glittery or chunky.
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.