BY BECCA #34 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• Is it worth the price 1 Answers
  • When using this BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highligh...4 Answers
  • Becca Foundation Worth it ? BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liqu...2 Answers
Beth W.
I usually use pressed highlight for my cheekbones, but if you're looking to add an all over glow, I highly recommend adding a little of this to your foundation for a 'lit from within' look. I mix a little moonstone in with a non dewy bb cream and the effect is lovely. A little goes a long way, so use wisely!
Lauren M.
San Jose, CA
Originally I purchased the Becca pressed skin perfecting powder in Opal and found that it was a bit too intense for me, and made skin imperfections a bit more apparent. This was the perfect solution for me. It gives a beautiful dewy glow that makes you look healthy, but does not look like an obvious highlight. Perfect for a more natural look or to layer underneath a powder highlighter.
Alysa L.
Bridgeport, CT
I purchased this in Champagne Pop and it has subbed in for the Becca backlight primer on occasions I go out and want an extra umph of glow. I also use this after I apply concealer for an extra glow around the apples of my cheeks for when I apply the champagne pop pressed powder. Going to be a regular purchase item for me.
Aj S.
Review for: Opal more...
The BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highlighter is a great product. I like to use this under my foundation to give my face a nice subtle glow, use this as a highlighter, or just go bare faced and apply some of this product all over my face just to give it a glowy look.
Cynthia O.
San Fernando, CA
Review for: Champagne Pop more...
Best product ever!!!!! I love putting this as a base for my powder highlight. Everyday I mix this with my Estée Lauder Double Wear Nude Stick for the perfect no makeup makeup glow, just makes my skin look so healthy and dewy. Recently have been mixing this with the Estée Lauder Nude Stick and the MAC Studio Fix foundation for the perfect color and foundation. I highly recommend everyone have this product. And it's huge!!! It will last you forever.
Jaime F.
Saint Charles, MO
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
Literally amazing. This is like my "desert island" makeup product right now. It's not intense enough for me just as a highlighter, so instead I put it all over my whole face (excluding my forehead) as a primer and omg. It gives the most GORGEOUS glow to the foundation. And it's moisturizing and nice and tacky so I feel like it helps with the longevity of the foundation too. Amazing!
monique m.
Washington, DC
Great for creating a even glow underneath my makeup, thro sometimes it can get a little oily looking by night but that's rare since I mainly use it in the winter and my oily combo skin isn't as bad as summer. I use it on clients going to office parties to have an extra glowing look.
Cynthia S.
Review for: Rose Gold more...
I used this by mixing it with my foundation. You could also use it on top of the foundation. I loved it so much I will repurchase becca produces very high quality. It's great for drier skin if you're oily I'd use it carefully it can make you look more oily. On top of the foundation I just used my beauty blender to blend it into my cheek bone area. You could use a finger as well.
Rebecca M.
Apesar de aqui no Brasil ser bem caro, gosto deste iluminador. O motivo de 4 estrelas é justamente pelo preço, que é um pouco salgado. Mas confesso que gostei dessa versão hidratante iluminador que é liquido. Ele fica com um aspecto mais natural que os em pó, parecendo que sua pele é realmente daquele jeito (para quem gosta de algo mais chamativo e menos natural, não recomendo).
Brittany P.
Overall this is a good product. I know it says it is a highlight but I wouldn't use it as such . I use it before my foundation but after my primer to add a little pop to my face. I have this product in the color topaz which I believe matches to closely with my skin tone so it does show as well so I will be purchasing in a different shade to see if I can get better pay off.
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, NC
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.