BY BECCA #46 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream? What i...4 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
  • Does this only come in one shade?2 Answers
Jennifer G.
Beverly, MA
Review for: Moonstone more...
love this product on it's own for a really natural yet bright blended highlight, mixed into foundation to make it dewy, or layered under a powder highlight to up intensity. I'd say any skin type can use it besides super oily because it may not set. I highly recommend to anyone because it's a great multi use product to apply with fingers or a sponge. The packaging broke in my bag so I had to de-pot it into a small tupperware but I don't mind taking some with my fingers rather than using the pump.
Sheila S.
Henderson , NV
I love this Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid highlighter. I have used it alone and under another highlighter. On its own it gives you the perfect glow within look. A soft beautiful glow. Under other highlighters it helps give you a stronger pop of glow. I have it in Champagne Pop and I love it!!!
Allison G.
York, PA
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
It really love the way this looks on my skin! You can sheer it out with a beauty blender it really pack it on with your finger. It also looks beautiful with powder highlighter layered on top of it. Opal is such a pretty peachy-gold. It would look beautiful on medium skin tones, but I can still wear it as a fair girl. Definitely recommend!
Maria Gabriela R.
MIAMI, FL
A while ago a friend gave me this product which I love, I love the shine that gives in the makeup. I do not tend to use liquid illuminators because my skin is oily but this is very light and its smell is soft. Although I'm finished I love it I always use it for my clients because it lasts a lot. Since I have tried it I will buy it...
Meghan F.
I'm almost out and I'm sure I'll be running to ulta or Sephora to purchase another. I love how moisturized and beautiful it leaves the skin. Sometimes when I'm in a hurry I just throw this over some SPF, toss on some mascara and run out the door. It makes your skin look healthy and beautiful.
Emily G.
Belton, TX
If I'm being honest, this isn't exactly the most pigmented, so if you really want an extra luminous glow, I wouldn't recommend this... However, it gives off such a natural subtle glow to the cheeks and wherever you apply it. I wear this on the days when my skin looks a little dull and I need a pick me up. If you want something more pigmented, I'd go for their powders.
Katie W.
Ocean City, NJ
This stuff is unreal. I was unsure about it when I first applied it in the store, but once I got home my skin felt & looked amazing. Subtle shimmer but it just makes your whole face look illuminated & smooths imperfections at the same time. My skin felt so soft & looked so glory. Obsessed.
Jesseca B.
Merced, CA
I like to mix this product with my foundation. I have dry skin, so this makes it look more luminous. I think it lasts as long as your foundation. It not super shimmery, it just adds a nice glow. You do t need too much so it's pretty long lasting. I gave it 4 stars because it is a little expensive.
Brandi Y.
Phoenix, AZ
are you kidding me?! I spend $100 at Sephora and the thing I love best is the free sample? ha ha. I was so surprised by this product and now understand why Becca products are such cult favorites. More, I need MORE! I want to try every product now. It makes my skin look youthful and luminous and it helps my makeup last all day but still dewy.
Ashley C.
Scottsdale, AZ
Love this stuff! I love mixing a little bit with my foundation because it gives me the perfect glow. I do have oily skin so I don't go overboard. For some reason this is the right amount, even for ladies and gents with oily skin. It doesn't feel greasy, sticky and doesn't run. It perfectly mixes well and doesn't just sit on your face. It sort of melts into your skin. I love this product and will continue to buy it.
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.