BY BECCA #34 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• Is it worth the price 1 Answers
  • When using this BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highligh...4 Answers
  • Becca Foundation Worth it ? BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liqu...2 Answers
Carly A.
Review for: Moonstone more...
This is the most natural looking highlighter product I've tried.  It's not glittery at all, just enough to give a natural looking glow.  It melts into the rest of your makeup flawlessly and wears all day.  I searched for a highlighter that doesn't make me light up like a reflector, because that's just not my thing!  This is it if you're looking for a subtle and believable glow.
Jill B.
Newark, DE
Love this stuff! It's light in a bottle! I love the shade Opal! I use it pretty much everyday and I'm still on my first bottle! So if you think it's expensive remember that it will last FOREVER! A little goes a long way! It's so easy to apply and it looks so beautiful on the skin! I usually put this down first and then use a little highlight Powder on top as well just to set it. Awesome stuff!
Crystal R.
Philadelphia, PA
Liquid heaven for your face. I have the color in Opal and I think it would look lovely on many skin tones. All it takes is a small amount for your entire face to glow. A pea sized amount highlights my cheek bones, temples, nose, lips and chin. It's so pretty and doesn't look super crazy like some other highlighters. It's great on its on for a dewy look or topped with powder for a bolder look.
Emily M.
I love this product for a more natural highlight. I apply it with a damp beauty blender and it blends right into the skin and leaves this incredible dewy glow. It is foolproof to apply because it blends so smoothly. I would definitely recommend this if you like cream or liquid highlighters!
Brittany D.
Clearfield, UT
Review for: Opal more...
I'm not sure if it's because this is my first ever highlighter, but I'm not completely in love with it. It felt a bit greasy, and I have to run it in so it doesn't look too streaky. By the time it's rubbed in, most is on my fingers. I'd love pointers on how to properly use it. The color is great though and provides a good shimmery color. I might recommend to someone that is a highlighter pro!
Lauren W.
These liquid highlighters are beautiful. I have opal and moonstone, and I hope to pick up pearl soon. They give the perfect dewy shimmer without having any glitter in them, and Becca has a great color range that caters to all skin tones. They're pricey, but you get so much product that it lasts forever. I love them.
Rosie L.
Lincoln Park, NJ
Review for: Opal more...
I use this everyday without fail for my highlight and it always looks so beautiful and natural. I look glory, not sweaty and when you apply with a damp beauty blender it's the perfect finish for that I woke up like this glow. I only doc a star because the container it comes in broke and I had to decant into a pot. A little goes a long way though and one tube will last a year if not more!
Chelsea B.
artesia, CA
Review for: Opal more...
I cannot rave enough about this product!!!!!!! I absolutely love the way this applies and how it looks! It doesn't give you a glittery chunky look and it doesn't cake up when you add more. I use this in so many ways; as highlighter alone, mixing it in with my foundation, or even under my powder highlight. I even wear it by itself without any other makeup to give me a natural glow wet look
Lauren M.
San Jose, CA
Originally I purchased the Becca pressed skin perfecting powder in Opal and found that it was a bit too intense for me, and made skin imperfections a bit more apparent. This was the perfect solution for me. It gives a beautiful dewy glow that makes you look healthy, but does not look like an obvious highlight. Perfect for a more natural look or to layer underneath a powder highlighter.
Cassie T.
Norwood, MA
This shimmering skin perfector liquid looks beautiful as a primer for makeup. Makes me look glowy and dewy without looking sweaty. My only complaint would be that I have to use an actual primer underneath this because it doesn't hold my foundation as well as I'd like it to.
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, NC
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.