BY BECCA #24 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream...4 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
  • Does this only come in one shade?2 Answers
Buy on BECCA*
Taylor S.
Granger, IN
Review for: BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector - Moonstone more...
Super moisturizing and tinted perfectly! It's buildable and shines enough so you don't look oily!
It's long lasting as well! Sephora is the best place to buy it! I would but it over and over again!
Kemberly P.
los angeles
Review for: Champagne Pop (soft gold with sunny, peach undertones) more...
This liquid highlighter is so good.. I ran out of it and I want another one.. the color is so cute and it look like a natural highlight. It is long lasting you will always be glowing
Ashley S.
Love to use this on "no makeup- makeup days" for a subtle glow. It applies beautifully with a beauty blender and lays very nicely under powders. Will repurchase for sure
Alaina H.
Livingston, TN
I love using this under foundation to give a “glowing from within” look. Not technically a primer but I do find that it helps my makeup last throughout the day as well.
Alli M.
When I came across BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid I squealed. It was the trifecta I was looking for - skin perfector, shimmering, and liquid! I swooped up the Opal skin perfector and raced home. I was ready to glow and shimmer! For the next three weeks is tried every technique I could think of. I so wanted this to be my Holy Grail of shimmer and glow! I tried it before primer. I tried it mixed with my foundation. I tried adding it as a liquid highlighter with a brush, my finger, and a sponge. I so wanted to love it! No matter what technique I used, it MAGNIFIED every pore, crease, and hair on my face. In fact, I had no idea I had so many hairs on my face! It was a bit scary. It also always felt a bit tacky. So in summary, as a woman of 55, this was not a product for me. However, I do believe it would be a wonderful option for a younger person.
Marissa V.
Elmendorf, TX
Review for: Opal more...
 I own the shade opal, and for reference I am an NC40/42 skin tone... this liquid highlight is beautiful in giving you that wet looking highlight. It works beautifully under foundation as a primer and mixed with foundation to give you a "lit from within" dewy glow. It does not layer on top of matte foundations very well and will tend to make your base move and separate UNLESS you blend it in before the foundation sets. It works very well on top of more natural/dewy foundations since those tend to never fully set. I prefer to wear this mixed into my foundation for an all over glow. Although it's pricy, a small amount is all you need each time (about 1/2 a pump), and the bottle will last a really long time. I purchased mine several months before the champagne pop shade in this formula was even released. When I run out (or it goes bad), I will repurchase, and I will consider getting champagne pop since it's a more warm shade. I have tried several other brands of liquid highlight, but this is the one that looks glowy and not like micro-glitter exploded all over my face! Love!!
Andrea E.
Newburgh, IN
BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid is truly liquid gold in a convenient pump bottle. Usually I stick with powder based products, however this is an exception. This provides a superior glow and sparkle to your skin with using just a small dab because a little goes a very long way. When applied this gives you a dewy appearance with a little sparkle for good measure. I use this either mixed in with my foundation for total coverage that's not overly sparkly or spot applications as a highlighter. It performs phenomenally in both respects and works wonders on my combination skin. This is a Becca cult classic for a reason and a must have!
Samantha S.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Champagne Pop (soft gold with sunny, peach undertones) more...
If you like liquid hilights you will like this. I like it on no makeup makeup days. I use a little and pit it in a cresent moon shape on my cheekbone to my brow bone.
Abby N.
St. Pauls, NC
LOVED IT! I dont really like liquid highlighters but this was an exception. Loved the color! Very easy to apply. Highly pigmented & probably one of the best liquid highlighters out there!
Kimmey D.
California
One of my favorite formulas for cream highlight. I use this underneath or i’ll mix it in with my foundation to look more luminous. Great formula, i highly recommend.
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo, MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.