BY BECCA #46 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream? What i...4 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
  • Does this only come in one shade?2 Answers
Christina R.
Yonkers, NY
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
Quick simple highlight. LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! I have oily skin and a dewy face isn't something I normally go for...but purchased this baby and let me say this makes me glow! This product is great for all skin tones, doesn't make you look oily, last all day long and adds that J-Lo glow we all know we want. It can be mixed with your foundation or used to highlight, I am sure this product will last because a little will go a long way.
Anayeli H.
Woodlake, CA
This is my life right now!! I had a deluxe sample of opal and fell in love so I bought the full size! I love layering it under the pressed version for when I want an intense highlight. What I love most about it though is that alone it makes your skin look so naturally dewy. I will wear this and just a little bit of concealer under my eyes and feel gorgeous. When it's on the face alone you can see how it makes your skin glow, but when you look close in a mirror there is no traces if glitter or shimmer or pigment. It is absolutely amazing!
Brianna🇹🇹 🇹.
Bowie, MD
This product is great on it's own but even better when used as a tool to mix in with foundation. I use this award winning (in my mind) combo on my clients all the time when I'm doing their makeup. It gives this dewy finish that looks beautiful , just like skin when mixed into even the most full coverage foundations. You can see some of the results on my IG as I use it all the time (not a follow plug, seriously just worth looking at if you are curious @facebybartistry Love this product !
Stephanie W.
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
I received this highlighter in my Boxycharm box. It is a soft gold shade which works nicely with my deep skintone and remains natural. I typically mix it with my moisturizer after cleansing and adding toner and serum. It gives a subtle glow which looks nice under makeup. It also looks pretty as a highlight on the collarbone. I don't like it as much over foundation as it seems more difficult to apply smoothly without disturbing the makeup. I'd prefer the powder highlight in the same shade for a brighter, more in-your-face highlighter. A little goes a long way with the liquid highlighter and it should last a long time. If you like liquid highlighters, you'll likely love this subtle glow. Personally, I prefer powder and would not purchase at the retail price. I'm glad I was able to try it at a lower price through the subscription box.
Oksana M.
New Castle, DE
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
Impressions of the product leaves only positive ... perfume is light and pleasant, the skin lies on a thin layer, giving a light glow and a pleasant coating. Absolutely no feeling of greasy shine. Everything is very natural and beautiful.I use it on the whole face after a day cream and under a foundation for a skin I have quite a problem, but if you are a lucky possessor of the skin without defects, then you can fully just this hylaiter in the summer. Tube of medium size, but the product is wasted very economically.I advise everyone to buy if possible. Humidifies, protects from harmful ultraviolet rays, and even makes you shine with freshness and health)
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
This is such a great product for someone who loves glowy skin. I like mixing this in with super matte foundations or wearing it on its own as a highlighter. It's also a better deal than the poured/ cream version of this product. It's more subtle compared to the pressed powder version but looks more natural on the skin.
For my face I would give it 3 stars. It looks beautiful as a highlight but it doesn't set. If it's a hot summer day, it looks beautiful but it will mix with my sweat and feel gross on my skin. I have to apply this with foundation and therefore the glow would be minimal.
For my body I would give this 5 stars. It looks so luminous on the skin.
Maylanie S.
Tucson, AZ
I'm a big highlighter kind of girl. So my highlight always has to be poppin', especially for a night out. I have oily skin, so I use a mattifying primer on the areas I get oily in & I focus this product on the tops of my cheekbones and anywhere else I want to highlight. And then I usually set those places with a powder highlight and I get the best results. To make this look a little more natural, like a glow within, spritz a little setting spray on a beauty sponge and dab over the places with highlight to make it look more natural and glowy.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
This BECCA shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid in the color Moonstone is hands down my favorite highlight. I like the powder as well, but this in the liquid form is my favorite. It gives you a nice lit from within highlight. It can also be combined with the powders for something more powerful. Its just really beautiful. And you can choose to put it on multiple ways. It can go on before or after your foundation. It can also be mixed with your foundation for an all over glow.
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
Review for: Pearl more...
I absolutely love this highlighter! Generally, I'm not much of a fan of liquid highlighters as they can be very sticky but this one by far exceeded my expectations. Not only is this not sticky in the slightest, but it has that super blinding glow that a lot of us search for in a highlighter. It blends very nicely into the skin and you can use a small amount to get that high glow. If placed under the skin or very lightly applied with a beauty blender or brush, you can even achieve a more natural glow. I also like to use mine as an eyeshadow! These are amazing and one of my all time favorite products.
Allison H.
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
I received a small sample of this and it truly looks beautiful under makeup. Despite being an oily skinned person, I put this just in the areas I want to highlight and it gives a beautiful glow to my skin. The only downside is that Opal is not suited for very light skin tones. To put it simply, I am fair (sometimes porcelain) and for this reason it doesn't work the greatest. While it is beautiful under my foundation, I would not be able to get away with applying this over my foundation or on my bareface for a day of errands. I definitely recommend this to light to medium skin tones, but not to fair.
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.