BY BECCA #34 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• Is it worth the price 1 Answers
  • When using this BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highligh...4 Answers
  • Becca Foundation Worth it ? BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liqu...2 Answers
Stephanie R.
Arlington , VA
I'm not liquid highlight girl I love my powder better but I decide to try this and I love the consistency of this product, I guess if your blending sponge can not be too wet otherwise when you pat this product will lift some of your foundation, and leave a harsh line on your face.. once you blend well it became one with the rest of your make up, overall Is a good product the color pay off is great, the top of your cheeks will shine like a diamond..
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Topaz is a must-have for the Spring and Summer. My skin tone is deep, and it provides an amazing glow with a bronze tint. It works quite well with the Too Faced Royal Oil and the Tom Ford Soleil Blanc Shimmering Body Oil. #becca #glow #influenster #topaz #bronzer
Jessica L.
Review for: Moonstone more...
I'm a huge highlighter enthusiast and I must say this is a really nice product if you're looking to get a dewy glow look. The color comes on as a nice shimmery gold. It does kind of go on a little sheer but I think it's because this is supposed to be a little more subtle than a bold crazy highlighter. The only issue I have is that it doesn't give as much of a glow as the powder version of moonstone. However, if you're looking for a more wet dewy look, this is best to use versus a matte look. I would recommend this.
Laura G.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Review for: Opal more...
I have this in opal. It is a little dark for my skintone but I make it work. I actually use this kind of like a blush on days I wear nothing else on my cheeks, or as a blush topper to turn a pink blush into a rose-gold one. I also have mixed this in with tinted moisturizer or foundation. It provides a great glow without being too over the top. I sometimes layer a lighter powder highlighter on top of it when I want more wattage. I however think the price is too high and there are other, similar products at a much lower price.
Saniya S.
I got a mini of this in Opal and I love it. I like to use the doe foot applicator and dot it on my cheek bones and then blend it in with a beauty blender. I'll leave it at that if I'm going for a more subtle look, but if I really want to go big, I'll top it off with some more highlight. It's amazing! I even use it sometimes with no other make up on just for a little glow. It's also great for the inner corner of the eye to make you look more awake and radiant!
Yekaterina I.
Citrus Hts, CA
I love this skin perfector. I use it all the time. If I want a no makeup, makeup kinda day I apply it all over my face and with a little concealer spot conceal my imperfections. I also wear it with my foundation on the high points of my face to give it a glowy look and add the becca highlighter. Also it in a bigger package so it will last you for so long!
chandra a.
fife, WA
Review for: Champagne Pop more...
I love this stuff, although I have never used it successfully as a highlighter alone. I always mix it in with my foundation for an overall glow to my skin. Whenever I tried to just strobe my cheeks with it, it felt too dim for my liking because I like to blind folks with my highlight! For the subtle likers this is great then. My only complaint was that I did notice my foundation wouldnt last quite as long when this was mixed in rather than without. It would oxidize a little faster.Nothing crazy but I did notice the difference
Selena Q.
I love it so much I bought two. Once blended, it gives a subtle highlight. It blends easily and seamlessly, creating a glow that is natural and makes the skin look perfect. I have opal and moonlight, both are great. Definitely would recommend.
The only problem is that I have the largest size with the pump, but the pump tends to pump out too much product, so make sure to be careful unless you want a really intense highlight.
Tarrah T.
I actually prefer using this for a natural glow over the pressed or cream Becca highlighter. I know, shoot me now lol. I'm probably the only person in the world who doesn't like Becca pressed highlighters but anyways I either mix this in my foundation or I put some product on my hand, take my beauty sponge, dab it in the product and dab it where I was that glow!! It also lasts way longer than the pressed and cream highlighters!!
shawna o.
first heard of this product when i saw the country jesse james use it in her makeup tutorial on youtube. it gave her such a beautiful natural looking glow to the skin. this last on face all day long has a nice smell to it , and if you add an extra powder highlight on top it really intensifies it and pushes it over the top! i usually put this on under my foundation if i'm going for a "dewy" look or i'll put it on the cheek bones and lay a powder highlight over it
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, NC
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.