BY BECCA #34 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• Is it worth the price 1 Answers
  • When using this BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highligh...4 Answers
  • Becca Foundation Worth it ? BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liqu...2 Answers
Macy R.
Bay Roberts, NL
Such a beautiful glow from this highlighter! Definitely my go to brand when buying a new highlighter
Cecilia B.
mcallen , TX
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
really good product the simmer and color is really pretty and awsome love the pigmentation it has
Doaa S.
omg😻😻I really love this product 🙊👌I can't imagine my life without it💞💞It has so good quality👍😻😻
This is a great shimmer. I use it with a beauty blender and place it on top of my cheek bone.
Leanne R.
Beautiful glow! Lovely product and very pretty colour. Easy to blend and build if desired.
OLIVIA -.
PARIS
Un cadeau génial. Premier highlighter une vraie découverte pour moi. La tenue est longue.
Alejandra P.
Okay, es muy buena me encanta, además la pigmentación es buena, va muy bien con mi piel
Sami J.
Review for: Moonstone more...
Love using this for a wet face look or as a base to a powder highlighter. ALL THE GLOW.
Anity R.
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
I have opal in the powder form and the liquid, i hate the powder but love the liquid.
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, NC
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.