BY BECCA #37 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream...4 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
  • Does this only come in one shade?2 Answers
Afnan A.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: Opal more...
This is by far my favorite liquid highlighter. It is extremely easy to apply and blend. You can use it by either blending it with your foundation to give you a more luminous look or with your moisturizer for a natural no makeup type look. I typically just use it on the areas people apply highlighter on as a base for my powder highlighter. This doesn't get chunky or separate my foundation which a bunch of other highlighters do. I highly recommend it as it can be an intense highlighter or a natural one.
Casey K.
One of the best liquid highlighters out there! This product is one of my all time favourite makeup products because it is easy to use and gives such an amazing glow. I love how it is so easy to blend onto the skin, I found that using a Beauty Blender or your fingers is the best method. I love to set it with a powder highlighter for a more amped glow. It is a little pricey, but 100% worth your money. I've had it for over a year now, and I've just barely made a dent in it!
Saddy D.
Review for: BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector - Moonstone more...
Becca is the best for highlighters in my opinion. I do not use much make up, but I do purchased the lightest
color (PEARL) liquid highlighter once per year. I can mix it with foundation, or use it as a subtle highlighter.

I would consider other shades like Topaz but I am limiting my make up bag to only products that I really use over
and over again.

This is a fantastic product and really low cost when you compare it to Burberry Glow and Armani
Fluid Sheers which to me are the same product type, just way watered down as compared to the
Becca
Caitlin H.
London, ON
Unfortunately, this product didn't work out for me, but I think it is because of my oily/acne prone skin. It didn't not sink into my skin as I was hoping it would, but more-so sat on the surface of my skin and made me look oily, rather than just adding the luminosity/radiance I was hoping for.It was very easy to apply and blend out, but I definitely think it would look and act much nicer for dry or normal skin types.
Bella T.
Riyadh
Review for: Moonstone more...
Amazing experience. I have tried the color "Opal" from the creamy type. This was much better in term of the color and the type. It looked more natural. Most importantly, it did not show my skin flaws at all!
I have the travel size from Sephora and it's enough for using it on face only!
Stephanie P.
Toronto, ON
Dewy Skin!!!!! If you are looking to achieve a healthy glow to the skin look no further! Wear it alone on the high points of the face or mix it into your foundation for an allover glow. This product allows you to do it without it looking glitterly or adding any unwanted texture.
Libby T.
Laramie, WY
I received a free small sample with purchase from Ulta. I love how creamy and smooth this product is! Initially I thought it had pinky undertones but once I put on my foundation overtop it turned out to be more os a champagne glow. It really made my skin look healthy with a luminous glow! I would consider putting this on a few area of my face on days I don't want a full foundation look and go!
Saffron S.
Review for: Opal more...
You only need the smallest amount to highlight as it is highly pigmented. It leaves a natural glow and applies so nicely with a sponge or brush or finger.

I use this under my foundation sometimes and it gives me a nice glow or I mix it with my foundation and it looks so glowly. Make sure not to powder afterwards as it slightly ruins the highlight.

This will last forever!
Miriam A.
I love this product as it glides on to face giving you a natural glow from within , I got mine in moonstone which is perfect if your fair with a warm undertone although it is highend it's 40ml so it has lots of product I overall adore this and highly recommend
Ritafernades C.
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
Quero mais detalhes sobre essas base é boa resistente à prova d'água a mesma coisa da Mary Kay cheiro bom não fica avisando que tem base que a gente passa quando a gente encosta em combinar roupa no colarinho da camisa da blusa ela fica marcando fica melando que encosta em uma pessoa ela fica soltando queria mais informação dela é boa seguradora essa prova d'água
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.