BY BECCA #46 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream? What i...4 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
  • Does this only come in one shade?2 Answers
Sandrine G.
Montreal, QC
Review for: Moonstone more...
This liquid highlight is perfect mixed with your foundation . With golden undertones , this highlight is gorgeous on every single skintones . For dry to oily skin , it can works for everybody . Mixed with the foundation , as a primer of even on top of your makeup , I would definitely repurchase .
Bianca A.
If you are looking for a liquid illuminator this is the one to beat. It does exactly what it says and last long whitout looking like glitter.it gives a nice afterrnoonsunday glow feel. I however feel like it is a bit much so use very sparingly and you will have a bottle that will last fortever.
Hannah W.
Whites Lake, NS
The BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector gives my skin a beautiful dewy glowing look. However I would never use this product if my skin looked like an oil spill. It is easy to apply because it blends into the skin perfectly, I would buy this again.
Brittney S.
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
My perfect hilighter. My skin is fairly dry so liquid works better for me than powder. It's the perfect amount of shimmer - you don't look like a disco ball with it but it gives you a nice healthy natural looking glow. I use it on my collarbones and shoulders if I'm going out as well. Also the bottle is HUGE it has lasted me almost a year.
Ben John D.
Roxas City
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
This highlighter is BOMB it has a really nice sheen to it which makes it look very natural on the skin. the color runs pretty pink which isn't my favourite out there but this one is quite peachy so I guess it's all good. the texture is very smooth, easy to blend, like every liquid product.
Leeanne F.
The packing is great but that's about it. I have quite oily skin so it's absolutely does nothing for me at all. When I put it under my foundation, litterly within an house I have turned in to a greasy mess and my make up is sliding down my face. I would recommend trying it if you have dull dry skin as I feel would be do wonders for you.
Bianca T.
Bromyard, Herefordshire
Review for: Other more...
My cousin bought me this as a birthday present from Florida and I was over the moon with it!! I have the champagne pop shade and it is gorgeous! You can mix this in with foundation or apply all over before foundation for an all over glow! Looks stunning on the skin and would recommend.
Vik M.
I love this. I mix it with my foundation for super dewy glowy skin. You can wear it on your skin alone or over top of foundation for highlight or as a base for powder highlight. Its on the higher end of the price scale but should last you, one pump is enough to mix with foundation!
Abeer A.
Montreal
This is the most blinding, yet natural highlight that I have ever used. It lasts all day even on my combo skin and does not crease at all. It even works beautifully on top of powders and other makeup products. If I had to recommend one BECCA highlight, it would be the liquid.
madeline a.
toronto, ON
I love this. I love it under foundation over foundation on your collar bones everywhere. I mix it in with my foundation for an all over natural glow and then I use it to spot highlight before I apply my powder highlight. This makes you gleam and look so healthy well worth the money.
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.