BY BECCA #34 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• Is it worth the price 1 Answers
  • When using this BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highligh...4 Answers
  • Becca Foundation Worth it ? BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liqu...2 Answers
Salona B.
Netherlands
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
This highlighter is a must have ! The glow is beautiful. It looks like you do not have a highlighter on because it looks like skin/natural . The pigmentation of this is also good. It apply's wet but melt into your skin. I like to use my fingers to apply.
Maria M.
Calgary, AB
I have the shade Rose Gold...This is perfect for summertime when we all want that extra glow.
I didn't need to use a blush with this product as the glow on my cheeks peeked through my foundation. The finish is to die for.
Even if I'm not going out, I'll mix half a pump with my face cream because I love the glow so much.
Maria L.
Edmonton, Alberta
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
For the price point, I think it is worth it! This highlighter gives you the right amount of glow and it lasts all day too! It sits nicely on the skin without emphasizing imperfections that much. I think this is good for all skin tones since it is not too gold and not too pink as well. A little goes a long way so it will really last you long without having to buy another one, since it is quite pricey. I highly recommend this.
Cheyanne P.
Point Roberts, WA
This has to be my favorite. I use the Champagne Pop color in my foundation to give my skin a dewy glow. it doesn't weigh down my face at all, its super light weight and only need one pump! I will honestly be so sad when my bottle runs out. but its lasted me over 4 months now! cant wait to get another one!
Jennifer W.
I cannot live without my pearl liquid shimmering skin perfector. I use it everyday underneath my foundation and it makes my makeup look luminous and have a lit from within look. I love this kind of look and look forward to using it again the next day. will definitely repurchase once i run out. def recommend. i use moonstone when i'm tanner. so choose the one that fit your skintone. i use pearl when i'm really fair
Roza S.
No shade to Becca, because I ADORE the pressed shimmering skin perfectors. This liquid highlight would probably work best for someone who doesn't wear a full face, but I've found that when I put it on top of foundation it removes the foundation and ends up looking like a chunky glittery pale spot on my face.
Kaylee P.
Victoria, BC
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
Oh how I love this product and wish it were more wallet friendly. It gives a gorgeous glow and blends very well. It might be a little "oily" looking for someone who already had issues with oily skin (and therefore they should try the pressed powder which is also awesome!). I have dry skin so I welcome luminosity and do not mine its shine. The particles that give the glow are fine and not glittery at all.
Mikayla C.
Pickering, ON
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
I use this product up like crazy so I'm glad it's huge! I mix it in with my foundation, or use it as a highlighter or just wear it on its own as a light spf. My only gripe is that the pump dispenses wayyyyyy too much product! Would also love smaller sizes so I didn't have to decant it when I travel. Totally a #holygrail product for me!
Kyla G.
Nanaimo
I'm not into super intense highlights, but I love the colour of champagne pop. This is PERFECT for that because you can control how intense it is by using a little or a lot. This product will last me a long time. I love that is comes with a pump too it feels very luxurious.
Alexis Y.
Highlands ranch, Colorado
Review for: Champagne Pop more...
I just started getting into highlighters and this has just the right amount of shimmer for me. I have fine lines and wrinkles so it's hard to find a product that doesn't make them look worse. The formula is great too, very light and easy to blend!
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, NC
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.