BY BECCA #37 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream...4 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
  • Does this only come in one shade?2 Answers
Emily N.
Review for: Champagne Pop (soft gold with sunny, peach undertones) more...
I love the Becca champagne pop compact but not a fan of the liquid. I’d made me break out directly where I put it. I do have sensitive skin but most makeup’s do not bother me like this one did. Happy I only got a sample of this.
callie g.
Review for: Opal more...
The liquid highlighter is perfect for my no makeup days. I will seriously only put a touch of this on the high points of my face and walk out the door. It adds the perfect natural glow that makes me look more alive.
Thea R.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Moonstone more...
This product is a lifesaver! I bought the mini version, which is perfect to keep in your purse to refresh your highlight throughout the day. I think it gives a very natural looking glow, which I live for. I would buy it again in a heartbeat, it was such a win for me!
Megan B.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I got the champagne pop pressed highlighter and the champagne pop liquid highlighter and they are both beautiful together. I can use it over Foundation or as a primer and either way is gorgeous.
Megan B.
Review for: Opal more...
I thought I would hate this highlighter because it was my first liquid highlighter. I LOVE it. It's so easy to blend out and just as easy to apply. I will definitely be buying this product again.
Isabella D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have heard of this highlighter for years, but am only now getting around to using it. I have fair to light skin tone with neutral to yellow undertones, redness and healing acne, and am dry/dehydrated. I bought the shade Pearl in the liquid formulation and am in complete love. It's amazing!!! I mix a pump in with my moisturizer or primer before foundation and it's naturally beautiful. I also tap it on over a still tacky foundation and it seriously just looks like my skin is healthy and hydrated. There's no visible sparkle, just radiant health. I am obsessed. The Pearly shade is not too white but sheers out into luminous glow. I want to buy Moonstone next and seriously have recommended this product to all my friends and my mom. Get this!!!!!
Beth A.
Review for: BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector - Moonstone more...
I have the poured creme and the liquid, however I have had the powder before as well. For me I'm not a fan of powder highlighters so I prefer the liquid and creme; I find order highlighters to be too shimmery, not last at all and I like a glossy look. I find the liquid and cream to be similar but the liquid is glossy and the cream just has a really nice reflect. Both the liquid and cream aren't shimmery, they just give a nice sheen. With that being said I feel that these versions are natural but still very glowey at the same time. They look fantastic. Would highly recommend. I think people tend to ignore these just because there are a ton more powder highlighters on the market and most people think creams and liquids are a pain, plus the beauty community mostly talks about the powders. Anyway, I think that you should definitely give either the liquid or cream a shot.
Monica V.
Review for: Champagne Pop (soft gold with sunny, peach undertones) more...
For the price, I expected more. It was difficult for me to work with and ended up blotchy. I gave it a few tries with different primers and foundations but this just did not cut it for me.
Jennifer C.
Moultrie, GA
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
I received this product from one of my monthly subscription boxes. BOXYCHARM! I absolutely love the product it leaves a beautiful glow and stay all day long! A little goes on a long way!
Angela c.
Benton harbor , MI
I love this!! I received it in a @boxycharm subscription box and I plan on buying another one when I run out. It’s super shimmery and It’s by far became one of my favorite highlighters.
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.