BY BECCA #34 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• Is it worth the price 1 Answers
  • When using this BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highligh...4 Answers
  • Becca Foundation Worth it ? BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liqu...2 Answers
Betty L.
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
I use Opal under my foundation or mix it in with my foundation. It gives a nice golden sheen to the skin. And of course, I use it on top of the foundation as a highlighter as well. It is more on the pricey side and a little goes a long way. I purchased the smaller travel size 0.68oz (20ml) for Cad$23 and a 1.7oz (50ml) is Cad$52. Cream products do not last long and the 20ml size will probably last me for more than 1 year.
Lili N.
Review for: Moonstone (pale gold) more...
If you want luminosity Becca is where its at! I have normal to very dry skin and I always feel like i need products that will add a healthy glow onto my skin! I use this product different ways depending on how i feel on that particular day! I usually just mix it in with my foundation to create a lighter sheer healthy glow look! I also have the Kevin Aucoin Candlelight which is every simliar but i just find myself always picking up the Becca shimmering skin perfecter more! A little of this will go a long way! I love this product!
Rosi B.
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
Absolutely love this product. Can be a little tricky to use and you need a bit more care to blend but the results are well worth it. Doesn't have any detectable glitter or parts. Just a nice dewy sheen.
Daina G.
I've really enjoyed using the smaller sized erosion of this product in moonstone.
It's very versatile in the fact that you can add just a Lil to your foundation for an all over glow or to Pop a dab on your cheek bones and high points of your face.
I like to apply this after my foundation to my cheekbones with a damn sponge so I have more control and it blends beautifully.
Brittany A.
Brampton, ON
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
Such a great product! Leaves my skin feeling soft and luminous. Doesn't clog pores (at least in my experience), lasts a long time, and leaves a beautiful finish on the skin.
Laura P.
Brampton, ON
I am speaking to the liquid form of Champagne Pop. This gives an absolutely beautiful glow. If you are using it as a highlight then it is a little more subtle than the pressed versions but still gives an amazing glow! I tend to use it more as a highlight on my shoulders in the summer, or as a primer when I'm using a higher coverage foundation (as I'm used to light coverage foundations) and want to bring out a glowy face. Recommend this as the quality is beautiful!
Dimi T.
Review for: Moonstone (pale gold) more...
I've been searching through reviews online now that highlighting has become a popular trend. I heard that everyone was talking about this product and decided to take a plunge. I went into my local sephora and found they had a sample of the product near the cash. I'm fair skin and I would say that if you want a highlight that looks natural and settle, this is your pick! It looks absolutely stunning and I will definitely buy the full sized when I'm done with my sample :)
Salona B.
Netherlands
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
This highlighter is a must have ! The glow is beautiful. It looks like you do not have a highlighter on because it looks like skin/natural . The pigmentation of this is also good. It apply's wet but melt into your skin. I like to use my fingers to apply.
Maria M.
Calgary, AB
I have the shade Rose Gold...This is perfect for summertime when we all want that extra glow.
I didn't need to use a blush with this product as the glow on my cheeks peeked through my foundation. The finish is to die for.
Even if I'm not going out, I'll mix half a pump with my face cream because I love the glow so much.
Cheyanne P.
Point Roberts, WA
This has to be my favorite. I use the Champagne Pop color in my foundation to give my skin a dewy glow. it doesn't weigh down my face at all, its super light weight and only need one pump! I will honestly be so sad when my bottle runs out. but its lasted me over 4 months now! cant wait to get another one!
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, NC
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.