BY BECCA #25 in Highlighter

What it is:
A dewy, liquid luminizer for a natural-looking, effortless glow.

What it does:
Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highlighter instantly creates that effortless, dewy natural glow that we all want. Ultra-fine, light-reflecting pearls become one with the skin to give you a believable healthy glow. Inspired by the fresh dewy glow of flattering light at sunrise, it’s the perfect formula to give you a healthy-looking glow.

This unique highlighting formula can be used in two ways: use it as the perfect mixer to your favorite primer, foundation, or moisturizer for added radiance. Apply it as an all-over dewy glow by applying it evenly on your face or wear it on the high points of the complexion, such as cheekbones and down the bridge of the nose.

What else you need to know:
Pearl: A soft, luminescent white that’s perfect for fair skintones
Moonstone: A pale, incandescent gold that illuminates the complexion
Rose Gold: A rosy pink with warm-gold undertones
Opal: A neutral, white gold with universally flattering, soft pink undertones; adds a perfect amount of radiance
Champagne Pop: Bestselling shade that’s a soft gold with pinky peach undertones
Prosecco Pop: True, ethereal gold, that flatters medium to deep skintones; perfect for anyone who wants a flash of golden radiance
Topaz: Radiant bronze with golden undertones that’s perfect for deeper skintones; adds a sunkissed, bronzy glow on fair-to-medium skintones
Vanilla Quartz: A creamy, buttery light gold shade infused with universally flattering pink pearl

BECCA is and will remain a cruelty-free company. They do not test their products on animals, and will continue to hold true to this principle.

How To Use

Suggested Usage:
-Apply Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highlighter evenly on face for an all over dewy glow, or wear it on the high points of the face, such as cheekbones and down the bridge of the nose.
-For a super fresh and luminous look, blend Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Highlighter with your favorite foundation and apply evenly on your face.
-Finish by adding a thin layer of Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Highlighter on the cheekbones for a glowing complexion.

Ingredients

Water, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Homosalate, Glyceryl Stearate, Octyldodecanol, Mica, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Trilaureth-4 Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Alanine, Aspartic Acid, Dextrin, Sucrose, Urea, Glutamic Acid, Hexyl Nicotinate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Fructose, Glucose, Ceteareth-12, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Mineral Oil, Fragrance, BHT, Alcohol Denat., Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Tin Oxide, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides).

About the Brand

BECCA

BECCA's philosophy is all about Perfection Made Personal. The ultimate complexion collection uses light to amplify the features you love most, and creates your own definition of flawlessness. We believe that beauty is each woman’s to define. We are the experts in the beauty of light. Light is our inspiration and at the very heart of every product we develop. We are the authority on shade in complexion and colour. Our approach is inclusive and simple – to create an equally balanced range of shades from the fairest to the deepest skin tones.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream...4 Answers
  • How do u apply this?6 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
Ashlynn M.
Gray, LA
I got this in a kit over Christmas and I'm almost out since you don't need much. I have to go back to sephora and buy another!
Nikita D.
Birmingham, AL
Love this to highlight. Easy to blend. I apply mine with a a damp sponge and just blend it out. It give such a beautiful glow.
Jenn S.
Phillipsburg, NJ
I own this in the color pearl. It's great. Pearl is the. Eat color to use for fair skin. The downside is they are expensive.
Trizzy T.
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
Becca highlighters in my favorite. The liquid form makes it an easy application for a quick shimmer. It gives a natural glows
Chelsea b.
Douglasville, Ga
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
My favorite liquid highlighter . I’m not a huge fan of liquid highlighter but I will use it with a beauty blender sometimes .
Chelsie P.
Citrus Hts, CA
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
This is gorgeous. I love it when I put it on my cheeks and also under my eyebrows. It has a nice shine but not too shimmery.
Regina V.
Madisonville, LA
BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector is the perfect product to highlight with. The added SPF is an amazing plus! Love Love Love!!
Maria P.
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
Perfect natural glow. I love that Becca also has a variety of shades. Can be used under or over makeup. Won't clog my pores.
Laura C.
Review for: Opal more...
It makes me look like I'm glowing and I love it. It brings out like a natural glowing from within sort of look and I love it
Tiffany T.
Anaheim, CA
I love this product!!! It gives me a perfect amount of highlight and it doesn't over do it!!! It is so light!!! A must have!
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.