BY BECCA #34 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• Is it worth the price 1 Answers
  • When using this BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highligh...4 Answers
  • Becca Foundation Worth it ? BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liqu...2 Answers
Bianca T.
Munderfield Harold
Review for: Other more...
My cousin bought me this as a birthday present from Florida and I was over the moon with it!! I have the champagne pop shade and it is gorgeous! You can mix this in with foundation or apply all over before foundation for an all over glow! Looks stunning on the skin and would recommend.
Leeanne F.
The packing is great but that's about it. I have quite oily skin so it's absolutely does nothing for me at all. When I put it under my foundation, litterly within an house I have turned in to a greasy mess and my make up is sliding down my face. I would recommend trying it if you have dull dry skin as I feel would be do wonders for you.
Vik M.
I love this. I mix it with my foundation for super dewy glowy skin. You can wear it on your skin alone or over top of foundation for highlight or as a base for powder highlight. Its on the higher end of the price scale but should last you, one pump is enough to mix with foundation!
Natali Y.
Montreal
DEWY.BEAUTIFUL.AND LOOKS AMAZING IN PICTURES. I have combo skin , buy very dehydrated skin (lack of moisture) . Purchased the full-size of opal (liquid version of the skin shimmering  perfectors) and I love it, curious to try other products from the brand and definitely will :D
madeline a.
toronto, ON
I love this. I love it under foundation over foundation on your collar bones everywhere. I mix it in with my foundation for an all over natural glow and then I use it to spot highlight before I apply my powder highlight. This makes you gleam and look so healthy well worth the money.
Kate A.
Toronto, ON
I have the shade Opal and I purchased it from Sephora in a mini duo pack that also included the pressed powder version. I like to mix this in with either primer or foundation for a very natural glow. I really like this product and I find it works well with the powder layered on top as well.
Abeer A.
Montreal
This is the most blinding, yet natural highlight that I have ever used. It lasts all day even on my combo skin and does not crease at all. It even works beautifully on top of powders and other makeup products. If I had to recommend one BECCA highlight, it would be the liquid.
Alex C.
Thunder Bay, ON
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
Love this formula and the color. It gives the most beautiful highlight. Its not glittery but it gives a beautiful glow. I love liquid highlights because they tend to look more natural. I find powder highlights can look powdery on the skin. This is perfect and blends like a dream.
Zarine M.
Burnaby, BC
I love this when I want a subtle glow! I usually mix this in with a high coverage foundation, on days that I need the coverage (that thinner foundations don't have), but still want that glow!
Anaeliza M.
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
Life Changer. I'm obsessed. I mix this with my foundation as I do any liquid highlight and you get such a beautiful dewy look. You can go all out or do such a beautiful natural dewy look. When you first apply on your hand it looks like nothing is there but once you mix its highlight galore!
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, NC
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.