BY BECCA #25 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream...4 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
  • Does this only come in one shade?2 Answers
Prisci C.
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
I’m not sure about this product, I don’t love it, but I don’t hate it either. It’s just « meh » for me.

The color is intimidating and very golden, but once it’s mixed with my foundation it’s usable. It’s also very thick, so this method might not work with runnier/water-based foundations very well.

I also feel that sometimes it makes my skin look too shiny, but not in a good way, and that it can emphasize my skin’s texture.
Mikala F.
Providence, RI
This product is gorgeous, and it gives a "lit from within" look. I love using this both underneath and on top of makeup. It doesn't break up my foundation which I love. A little bit goes a long way as well. The only reason I am giving 4 stars is because although it works wonderfully, there are other products at the drugstore that work just as beautifully at a third of the price. I wish this product was more affordable. That is the only reason why I would not purchase again.
Mikyra L.
atlanta
Review for: Champagne Pop more...
i original had this in the power form and fell in love but this one tops the cake i put it on right after i prime so i can have a nice glow under my makeup or even when i do no makeup and just want to add shine and glow i take a little and put it in the areas i prefer and its not an intense shine its almost you just left so getting a facial like when the sun hits your right you look so clean and shiny
Megan L.
Clearwater, FL
I have this highlighter in the color opal. This is the most natural glow highlight I've used. Smooth consistency like a moisturizer and blends easily.
I like to wear it when I'm not wearing a lot of face makeup to give a nice natural glow on my forehead, nose, and cheekbones.
The bottle is slightly pricey at around $40 but it's a large bottle with a lot of product so it'll last a while.
Highly recommended and I'll be buying it again!
Christian W.
Grovetown, GA
Review for: Opal more...
I've heard nothing but raving reviews about Becca products and it just so happened I was fortunate enough to be able to try some in a subscription. This particular product, a Shimmering Skin Perfecter Liquid Highlighter in the shade of Opal, is a highly recommended product on my part. My favorite thing to do with this highlighter is to mix it in to my foundation. When it blends into my skin, it gives off this beautiful dewy glow that I am just all over in love with. But usually in my routine, I just use it on the high points of my face to highlight the best feautures. You can even use it with your primer or moisturizer, which I may do next. I really am impressed and once I run out, I will be buying more!
Lina V.
Ocala, FL
I did a swatch and took a picture with no flash and no filter just to show how pigmented and prettyyyy this Prosecco Pop shade is. You can either tap it on with your fingers or use a brush to get a full highlighting effect or blend it out with a makeup sponge to get a more glow from within look but either way it's so flattering and it also smells really nice. It can also be used with moisturizer or on top of it before your foundation for an all over glow. The only problem I have is with the pump. 1 pump is way to much in my opinion, so I just unscrew the pump and use a small brush to dab it where I need it. But other than that I highly recommend this. It's so pretty!
Maha S.
Aspen Hill
Review for: Champagne Pop more...
I received this on a Boxycharm a few months ago. I really like this. I sometimes mix it with my foundation and it gives me this wonderful glowy look without affecting the performance of the product. I also use it on my arms and shoulders and I get a very pretty effect. I rarely use it on my face as highlighter because I own others that I prefer but when blended with a sponge it looks very pretty.
Abigail J.
Houston
Review for: Champagne Pop more...
I like it but I don’t love it. It gives you a natural glow and you will have to layer it several time for it to show more glowing. I like to set it with the actual champagne pop highlighter and that gives a huge blinding highlight. I personally would just use the powder and skip the liquid but if you only want a little bit of glow then go for this one. I just like more blinding effect.
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
While this color was a bit darker than I would normally wear, the formula is fantastic! I mix this with my sunscreen or skin tint for a dewy finish on light makeup days and apply over foundation when I want more of a wow. I am pretty fair, so this almost has a slight bronzing look. I hadn’t tried liquid highlighter before and am very impressed with how much is in the bottle.
Michelle W.
Annapolis, MD
I don't usually go for liquid highlights but I got this one in a boxy charm and have to say that I am very impressed!! This can be used in so many different ways including under foundation to give a subtle radiant glow! I also like to use my finger and dot it over foundation on my cheekbones and high points for a hydrated luminous more traditional highlight!
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo, MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.