BY BECCA #34 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• Is it worth the price 1 Answers
  • When using this BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highligh...4 Answers
  • Becca Foundation Worth it ? BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liqu...2 Answers
Rachel B.
dallas
Review for: Moonstone more...
I really really really wanted to love this product. It looks beautiful under foundation. The color blends very well. However, this product broke me out like crazy so I was forced to return it. I really wish it had worked for me.
Marissa V.
Elmendorf, TX
Review for: Opal more...
 I own the shade opal, and for reference I am an NC40/42 skin tone... this liquid highlight is beautiful in giving you that wet looking highlight. It works beautifully under foundation as a primer and mixed with foundation to give you a "lit from within" dewy glow. It does not layer on top of matte foundations very well and will tend to make your base move and separate UNLESS you blend it in before the foundation sets. It works very well on top of more natural/dewy foundations since those tend to never fully set. I prefer to wear this mixed into my foundation for an all over glow. Although it's pricy, a small amount is all you need each time (about 1/2 a pump), and the bottle will last a really long time. I purchased mine several months before the champagne pop shade in this formula was even released. When I run out (or it goes bad), I will repurchase, and I will consider getting champagne pop since it's a more warm shade. I have tried several other brands of liquid highlight, but this is the one that looks glowy and not like micro-glitter exploded all over my face! Love!!
Andrea E.
Newburgh, IN
BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid is truly liquid gold in a convenient pump bottle. Usually I stick with powder based products, however this is an exception. This provides a superior glow and sparkle to your skin with using just a small dab because a little goes a very long way. When applied this gives you a dewy appearance with a little sparkle for good measure. I use this either mixed in with my foundation for total coverage that's not overly sparkly or spot applications as a highlighter. It performs phenomenally in both respects and works wonders on my combination skin. This is a Becca cult classic for a reason and a must have!
Rebecca U.
Sheboygan Fls, WI
Review for: Other more...
Honestly one of my favorite things ever to use on my foundation. All colors are amazing, so many for so many different types of skin tones. And foundation sits wonderful on it.
Abby N.
Lumberton, NC
LOVED IT! I dont really like liquid highlighters but this was an exception. Loved the color! Very easy to apply. Highly pigmented & probably one of the best liquid highlighters out there!
Julia M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Ah Becca. The glow queens. This is iconic for a good reason!
First of all the full sized tube is absolutely huge.
A little goes a very long way for this product, so this lasts for months, even if you use it every day.
Because it is a liquid it blends in so easily. It is build able and absolutely glamorous.
It isn't glittery or cake-y. It's very luminous. It doesn't make your skin greasy or oily either. The light hits this highlighter and it really bounces off of your face. I also really like that it is between natural and dramatic. It's a great balance. Flawless.
I really can't think of a con. It is worth the price for me because it lasts so long and it doesn't break me out.
If you need a highlighter that will make you look glamorous on an everyday basis without making you look like a drag queen, this is the highlighter for you.
Elizabeth M.
Lynden, WA
Beautiful shimmering product! Not too glittery, lovely color options, even for my super pale, pink, skin. I wouldn't say it's natural, but it's definitely pretty!
Bobbie B.
Coldwater, MI
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal is a Holy Grail item for me. I use it as a base for my makeup everyday or if I'm not wearing "full" makeup this is what I use mixed with a bit of primer. It makes my skin glow from within without looking as though I rolled in the glitter wheel. It is so smooth and does not cause breakouts as many other products have caused. I am a trusted Becca fan!
My Beautiful Flaws ..
Oakland, TN
I absolutely love this because it can be used for so many purposes. The quality of Becca is superb, to begin with. Becca doesn't follow trends, but rather their line has carried key products for a beautiful overall look since the beginning. They had Shimmering Skin Perfectors way before highlighting became such a huge thing. I primarily use this product by blending a pump of it into my matte foundation (I wear the Becca Ultimate Complexion Creme), to provide an overall dewey look with the "lit from within" appearance. I can't recommend this product enough. It's great! You can also use it by applying a little over your matte lipstick or on your eyes. You can also apply directly over the cheekbones as a highlighter. So many uses! To definitely worth trying. A little goes a long way, and one tube of this will last for years!
Jill C.
Brick, NJ
Review for: Opal more...
I absolutely love my Becca highlighters! As a rule I typically prefer a pressed powder highlight over anything liquid or loose powder. This liquid highlight does work nicely so it's just a matter of preference for me. I ended up getting this liquid highlight in a two pack that also came with a mini compact of the pressed powder version also in shade Opal. I find that I use the compact almost every day and I very rarely touch the liquid version of it. It does work nicely, it blends well, and it gives a blinding highlight so it's really just what you prefer to use. All of the Becca cosmetics products are all very well-made and are definitely high-end formulas. If you're looking for a good highlighter I would definitely suggest going right to Becca and sampling the products. Whether you choose the pressed powder or the liquid you won't be disappointed!!!
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, NC
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.