BY BECCA #34 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• Is it worth the price 1 Answers
  • When using this BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highligh...4 Answers
  • Becca Foundation Worth it ? BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liqu...2 Answers
Kelli F.
Columbus, OH
I use this for a base for my foundation. It is pretty pearlescent and goes on very smooth
Ashleigh S.
Murrieta, CA
Love any products by Becca amazing quality and gentle on the skin definitely recommend
Clarissa g.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Too much of money for what it does it gets greasy after a while. It's not too pigmented
Tiffani M.
Las Vegas, NV
Love to put this under my foundation it makes my skin look so good and my makeup glow!
Taylor R.
Review for: Champagne Pop more...
Beautiful liquid highlight! Makes the skin look fresh and Dewey! Highly recommend this!
Haley S.
love it, really smooth and makes you look shinning and very pretty and natural looking
Fayette L.
New Orleans, LA
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
Super cute high light creates a pop on the skin really create depth to a make up look .
Nikita P.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
It's beautiful. Leaves a nice sheen on the skin. I love it. I use it on a daily basis.
Hannah S.
Hartselle, AL
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
I use this before makeup or even without makeup it makes my skin glow and is very light
Selena B.
Rochester, NY
Great highlight. Easy to apply. Lasts all day on my face. Look very natural on my skin.
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, NC
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.