BY BECCA #25 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream...4 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
  • Does this only come in one shade?2 Answers
Victoria C.
Kingston, GA
Review for: Moonstone more...
Honestly, I don't use this as a highlighter as much as I mix it in with my foundation. It gives off a nice little glow without being overly powerful. Though if you're going for just a subtle highlight it works on just those areas over foundation
Carolina G.
San Diego
I love this highlighter!!! The glow pops without being over the top, and I surprisingly really like that it is liquid bc it makes it so much easier to not go overboard with the amount of product I use since I can put a small amount at a time until I am happy with the result.
RACHEL N.
Cambridge, MA
Review for: Rose Gold more...
I love this highlighter! I’ve had it for years and it’s perfect for both everyday use and a night out. I used it for Halloween to amp up the glow for my Daisy Buchanan costume. It blends easily, looks natural, and provides a noticeable glow.
Christa N.
The color I have is in Rose Gold. It has beautiful pinkish tones that work well with my skin color of a reddish tan. I also use this on my chest and arms for a kind of glowey dewy skin for a flawless neck line!!!
Nicole B.
St. Louis
Review for: Champagne Pop more...
I have champagne pop in both the liquid and powder highlighter! The liquid version is perfect for when you still want that glow but a lot more dewy and natural looking. 10/10 recommend. BECCA is the OG when it comes to bomb highlight.
Makenzie F.
North Judson, IN
Review for: Pearl more...
love this highlighter it is so beautiful on your cheeks and the color is so amazing. It goes on so smoothly and it has such an amazing shine. It really lights up your cheeks💞
Brittany M.
I’m not a fan of liquid highlighters. I got this in my boxycharm and it is definitely an amazing product! A little goes a long way, which is amazing! I’m hoping to get the powder form because I bet that is absolutely amazing! I love Becca!
Nicole D.
I just received a Becca shimmering skin perfector liquid in Prosecco Pop in my BoxyCharm box this month and I am absolutely in love. It is such a beautiful gold color and I even use a wider highlight on top to give it an even bigger pop!
Shania V.
Ranger, WV
Review for: Champagne Pop, Prosecco Pop more...
I'm really not that fond of liquid highlighters but I do love these ones. I like to mix them with my more matte foundations and it just makes my skin more dewy. I will also use them as a primer before my foundation as well. Love them lots and highly recommend.
Alina P.
Beaverton, OR
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
I received this item in a boxycharm subscription box and it is amazing! It applies flawlessly under and on top of make up. I have dry to combo skin and it does not exaggerate my texture. The color is a little dark for my pale skin tone
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo, MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.