BY BECCA #34 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• Is it worth the price 1 Answers
  • When using this BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highligh...4 Answers
  • Becca Foundation Worth it ? BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liqu...2 Answers
Janna D.
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
Love this! I use it as a base for my highlighter or add a little bit to my foundation to give it that glow.
Rebekah F.
This foundation is amazing! It is very light weight for full coverage and does just that.... FULL COVERAGE.
Brandi E.
austin texas
Review for: Pearl more...
This is so beautiful. I put it on after primer but before my foundation and it gives me that amazing glow.
Nickole D.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a good coverage makeup it's long lasting and non cracking finish. It help cover lines and blemishes
Katie B.
I'm in love, much better then the powder highlighters in this brand, the right blend of shine and sparkle.
Ella S.
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
I really found this easy to apply and it also looked amazing it gave me the perfect amount of natural glow
Judy B.
West Sacramento, CA
I've bought this set because it was on sale I really like how it was super pigmented & made my cheeks glow
Shelby A.
Baltimore , MD
I use this after my primer! It definitely evens out my red spots on my face. It adds jus the right shimmer
Christina A.
Oklahoma City, OK
One of my two favorite highlighters! Again just the right amount of glow without looking like a disco ball.
Emily F.
In the color Pearl, is one of the lightest hilighters I have ever used. Perfect for a pale pale skin tone.
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, NC
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.