BY BECCA #24 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream...4 Answers
  • How do u apply this?6 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
Abby R.
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
This highlighter blends into your skin like water. It's so lightweight and so incredibly natural-looking while still looking glamorous. I love this stuff!
Tara B.
Glendale, AZ
Obsessed with Becca! She makes my heart and face glow, literally! Her products go on smooth and add the perfect amount of highlight without over doing it.
Jorie C.
Andover, IL
One of the few highlight products that gives a natural glow without looking greasy. It gives such a beautiful finish and can be mixed with foundation too.
lilly h.
Richmond, CA
Review for: Champagne Pop (soft gold with sunny, peach undertones) more...
this highlighter is super pigmented, and I especially love the color. I love to use it before applying my powder highlighter, so I can get that extra pop.
Arista R.
Doral, FL
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
I am OBSESSED! i recently purchased the full sized one. i started off with the sample from sephora and loved it! it adds such a beautiful glow on the skin
Erika P.
Beltsville, MD
I love this so much i always apply this to the my face right before applying my foundation . It helps my powder highlight stand out even more when I’m done
Victoria G.
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
I love applying this to the high points of my facial features and mixing it in with my foundations to give it some luminosity. I will continue to purchase.
Melissa R.
Austin, TX
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
I love this product. It's not greasy and it doesn't make you too shiny. I even use it on my lips sometimes to give my lipstick a little extra something.
Jacqueline C.
Nesconset, NY
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
Highlights very subtle but pretty! The gold undertone is shimmery and looks really nice with the pearl of the concealer without being overwhelming.
Jessica J.
Review for: Opal more...
One of my go to highlighters for a natural glow from within type of look. Been using on and off for a couple years and still love. I highly reccommend!!
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo, MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.