BY BECCA #23 in Highlighter

What it is:
A dewy, liquid luminizer for a natural-looking, effortless glow.

What it does:
Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highlighter instantly creates that effortless, dewy natural glow that we all want. Ultra-fine, light-reflecting pearls become one with the skin to give you a believable healthy glow. Inspired by the fresh dewy glow of flattering light at sunrise, it’s the perfect formula to give you a healthy-looking glow.

This unique highlighting formula can be used in two ways: use it as the perfect mixer to your favorite primer, foundation, or moisturizer for added radiance. Apply it as an all-over dewy glow by applying it evenly on your face or wear it on the high points of the complexion, such as cheekbones and down the bridge of the nose.

What else you need to know:
Pearl: A soft, luminescent white that’s perfect for fair skintones
Moonstone: A pale, incandescent gold that illuminates the complexion
Rose Gold: A rosy pink with warm-gold undertones
Opal: A neutral, white gold with universally flattering, soft pink undertones; adds a perfect amount of radiance
Champagne Pop: Bestselling shade that’s a soft gold with pinky peach undertones
Prosecco Pop: True, ethereal gold, that flatters medium to deep skintones; perfect for anyone who wants a flash of golden radiance
Topaz: Radiant bronze with golden undertones that’s perfect for deeper skintones; adds a sunkissed, bronzy glow on fair-to-medium skintones
Vanilla Quartz: A creamy, buttery light gold shade infused with universally flattering pink pearl

BECCA is and will remain a cruelty-free company. They do not test their products on animals, and will continue to hold true to this principle.

How To Use

Suggested Usage:
-Apply Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highlighter evenly on face for an all over dewy glow, or wear it on the high points of the face, such as cheekbones and down the bridge of the nose.
-For a super fresh and luminous look, blend Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Highlighter with your favorite foundation and apply evenly on your face.
-Finish by adding a thin layer of Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Highlighter on the cheekbones for a glowing complexion.

Ingredients

Water, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Homosalate, Glyceryl Stearate, Octyldodecanol, Mica, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Trilaureth-4 Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Alanine, Aspartic Acid, Dextrin, Sucrose, Urea, Glutamic Acid, Hexyl Nicotinate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Fructose, Glucose, Ceteareth-12, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Mineral Oil, Fragrance, BHT, Alcohol Denat., Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Tin Oxide, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides).

About the Brand

BECCA

BECCA's philosophy is all about Perfection Made Personal. The ultimate complexion collection uses light to amplify the features you love most, and creates your own definition of flawlessness. We believe that beauty is each woman’s to define. We are the experts in the beauty of light. Light is our inspiration and at the very heart of every product we develop. We are the authority on shade in complexion and colour. Our approach is inclusive and simple – to create an equally balanced range of shades from the fairest to the deepest skin tones.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream...4 Answers
  • How do u apply this?6 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
Jordanna B.
The most natural highlighter, in all for a highlight but I can't stand the defined highlight line look. This liquid highlighter blends really well and does not make me oil, has a weird dry consistency that actually works.
Yenma P.
My favorite I use this on a lot of my clients when I do their makeup. I've notice it's applying for dry skin. Applying it is so easy blends beautifully with the foundation. I recommend this to a lot of my girls.
Ariana L.
Flourtown, PA
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
this product is not as vibrant as i would like it to be, it has a nice sheen to it though. i have it in the shade opal, and its just not as pigmented as the pressed version that i have. good for summer days though!
Sarah M.
Manassas, VA
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
This highlighter is amazing. It's hard to find and takes a bit to hunt it down but I love it and will
Go to the ends of the earth if I had to. Just enough and just the right shade.
Lauren W.
I have this in the shade moonstone and I love it!! It gives a nice dewy glow. I'm not into the completely matte look and I add this to my routine. This isn't blinding at all. It's very soft, subtle, and natural.
Sophia T.
Pompano Beach, FL
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
I'm like so in love with this highlighter.if don't have this then you are missing out.when you apply this on your cheek bones,tip of your nose or mix with your foundation 'omg''you look like a goddess amazing
Callie G.
Denver, NC
Anything BECCA with shimmer is my favorite. It's such a great product. Since this is a liquid it's great for people with dry skin. It's expensive but lasts for a long time and is great.
Amber K.
Centerville, OH
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
This highlight is GORGEOUS!!! It is so shimmery but natural looking and give you that JLO Glow!!! I got a sample set for the holidays for $25 which had this shade,pearl and rose gold and I have not run out yet!!!
Carolina S.
Orlando, FL
This has the perfect consistency and it goes on sooooo smooth. Becca products are all made for you to glow and look so dreamy!! I'm in love with the products the only thing is that they can be a bit pricy.
Holly W.
Lockport , NY
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
I got this as a free sample from sephora and i really like the smooth texture. I have light, neutral skin and it looks like a very natural color on me. It is pretty shimmery, which some people might not like
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.