BY BECCA #34 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• Is it worth the price 1 Answers
  • When using this BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highligh...4 Answers
  • Becca Foundation Worth it ? BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liqu...2 Answers
BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highlighter
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
This is a wonderful product! the phrase a little goes a long way definitely applies to this product! the packaging is very nice!
LuLu R.
Orlando , FL
What is NOT to love!! I feel like a shimmery sexy princess when I use this product! It blends so well and it stays on for hours!
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
An amazing highlighter! As others have said, a little bit goes a long way, which is a good thing as it's quite pricey. Recommend!
Brandi B.
Bartlesville, OK
This product is amazing! I love the shimmer it leaves on my face and it is very easy to use! It is definitely worth everu penny!
Madison G.
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
I don't have a single bad thing to say about this product. Just a little goes a long way and it gives me an amazing healthy glow.
Sydeja R.
Mount holly, NC
Review for: Champagne Pop more...
I like this but I like the powder better. Im not really a fan of liquefied highlighters I always seem to get messy when doing so.
Kelsey C.
It's like a filter for your face. My make up stays on all day with it and it leaves my skin with a soft glow but still not greasy
Ashton D.
I love this in moonstone. I mix it in with my foundation and apply it overtop after. It makes my skin look so glowy and healthy!
Melanie K.
This is an absolute favorite. I received a sample and it just ran out. It lasted me three months a little really goes a long way.
Mimi W.
Dallas, TX
Love this shimmering skin perfector!!! During the summer this is the only product I mainly use! It gives me such an amazing glow.
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, NC
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.