BY BECCA #23 in Highlighter

What it is:
A dewy, liquid luminizer for a natural-looking, effortless glow.

What it does:
Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highlighter instantly creates that effortless, dewy natural glow that we all want. Ultra-fine, light-reflecting pearls become one with the skin to give you a believable healthy glow. Inspired by the fresh dewy glow of flattering light at sunrise, it’s the perfect formula to give you a healthy-looking glow.

This unique highlighting formula can be used in two ways: use it as the perfect mixer to your favorite primer, foundation, or moisturizer for added radiance. Apply it as an all-over dewy glow by applying it evenly on your face or wear it on the high points of the complexion, such as cheekbones and down the bridge of the nose.

What else you need to know:
Pearl: A soft, luminescent white that’s perfect for fair skintones
Moonstone: A pale, incandescent gold that illuminates the complexion
Rose Gold: A rosy pink with warm-gold undertones
Opal: A neutral, white gold with universally flattering, soft pink undertones; adds a perfect amount of radiance
Champagne Pop: Bestselling shade that’s a soft gold with pinky peach undertones
Prosecco Pop: True, ethereal gold, that flatters medium to deep skintones; perfect for anyone who wants a flash of golden radiance
Topaz: Radiant bronze with golden undertones that’s perfect for deeper skintones; adds a sunkissed, bronzy glow on fair-to-medium skintones
Vanilla Quartz: A creamy, buttery light gold shade infused with universally flattering pink pearl

BECCA is and will remain a cruelty-free company. They do not test their products on animals, and will continue to hold true to this principle.

How To Use

Suggested Usage:
-Apply Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highlighter evenly on face for an all over dewy glow, or wear it on the high points of the face, such as cheekbones and down the bridge of the nose.
-For a super fresh and luminous look, blend Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Highlighter with your favorite foundation and apply evenly on your face.
-Finish by adding a thin layer of Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Highlighter on the cheekbones for a glowing complexion.

Ingredients

Water, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Homosalate, Glyceryl Stearate, Octyldodecanol, Mica, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Trilaureth-4 Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Alanine, Aspartic Acid, Dextrin, Sucrose, Urea, Glutamic Acid, Hexyl Nicotinate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Fructose, Glucose, Ceteareth-12, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Mineral Oil, Fragrance, BHT, Alcohol Denat., Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Tin Oxide, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides).

About the Brand

BECCA

BECCA's philosophy is all about Perfection Made Personal. The ultimate complexion collection uses light to amplify the features you love most, and creates your own definition of flawlessness. We believe that beauty is each woman’s to define. We are the experts in the beauty of light. Light is our inspiration and at the very heart of every product we develop. We are the authority on shade in complexion and colour. Our approach is inclusive and simple – to create an equally balanced range of shades from the fairest to the deepest skin tones.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream...4 Answers
  • How do u apply this?6 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
Jaisyn K.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
My FAV highlighter hands down. I have dry skin so liquid highlighters work better for me. It was love at first application. The colors look amazing and compliment women of all colors which is important because we all deserve to GLOW!
Waverly D.
Review for: Moonstone more...
This highlighter is absolutely beautiful, I am 110% in love with it. I love that it isn't big chunky sparkles but a nice dewy finish. Definitely would recommend. I personally have oily skin and it is a liquid but it still does great!
Sarah R.
By far my most favorite highlighter to use, especially this holiday season. It is easy to apply, gives a great glow that looks really natural, and has great staying power.
Samantha F.
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
This gives a great "from within" glow! I add a drop or two to my foundation and mix them before applying. It gives you a great all over fresh, dewy look. It is a tad pricey, but well worth it. And, the way I use it, it lasts forever.
Rebecca A.
Tobyhanna, PA
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
I love love love this product best thing I ever bought makes my skin glow and shimmer a bit pricey but def worth the money super easy to apply looks great I will def buy again totally recommend this
Kayla M.
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
This is one of my favorite products of 2015. Anytime I use it I always get compliments. If you like a more dewy look this is the product for you. A little goes a long way.
Sierra B.
Goleta, CA
BECCA is my favorite brand by far. Always great pigment. I have a darker complexion so I use the Opal shade and it gives me a gorgeous natural golden glow. Easy to apply and keeps me looking dewey. Lasts all day. I'm already on my second bottle. Definitely would buy again.
Leslie P.
Marietta, GA
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
I'm obsessed with highlighters and this is one of my favorites. Such a beautiful glow without being glittery. And this shade in particular is pretty universally flattering.
Grace C.
Review for: Opal more...
I love this highlight. It can be subtle or blinding based on how it's layered. My favorite thing to do with this is to mix it with my foundation so that I get a beautiful dewy glow. It blends to foundation rather than sitting on top.
Misty L.
Pocatello, ID
This highlighter is so dreamy to use - it isn't obnoxious but it looks absolutely beautiful. It is very easy to apply, even easier to blend. It lasts quite a long time on my skin. I would say it is in-between shimmery and matte - it is a very natural finish.
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.