BY BECCA #34 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• Is it worth the price 1 Answers
  • When using this BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highligh...4 Answers
  • Becca Foundation Worth it ? BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liqu...2 Answers
Madison J.
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
Doesn’t work well as a highlighter but i love mixing it with my foundation to give my skin a nice glow. I add one pump to my foundation.
Natashia M.
New Philadelphia,Ohio
I recently got this in the shade opal and it is absolutely stunning! It's my favorite liquid highlighter by far. I really recommend this.
Jessica D.
This is my favorite highlighter. It blends and gives a beautiful pigment and does not disappear under the setting powder. I recommend it.
Nicole O.
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
It's so great layered under the powder version of the same color. I absolutely love these highlighters I wanna buy all of the shades lol
Athena D.
Review for: Rose Gold more...
This product is great. I purchased in a set that came with the becca highlighting powder, from Sephora. Very pleased and would buy again.
Lupita R.
Alvin, TX
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
Great product. I love this liquid foundation. Leaves my skin soft and smooth and also it has a special 25. I use this product every day.
Yesenia G.
Snow Hill , NC
I liked this product but I do have one small complaint. It doesn't last long. I wish it would last longer. Feels like it comes off easily
Alexandra F.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I have this in prosecco pop, omg I love it! Put it on before highlighter or even mix with the foundation and your skin will be glowing 😍
Kieonna Lynette M.
York Haven, PA
Love the luminous glow this gives your face and I absolutely love the creaminess of the lotion and how moisturized it makes my face feel
Celeste F.
Sun City, AZ
I love this product. It's the most perfect highlight. I love to tap it on the high points of my face as well as mix it into my foundation
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, NC
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.