BY BECCA

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• How do u apply this?11 Answers
  • What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream...4 Answers
  • Did anyone else find this product dry / drying ? I found ...1 Answers
Rosselyn A.
I got this highlighter in my September Boxycharm 2017. I love it! I mix it with my foundation and it gives a slight glow to my face. It's super moisturizing, feels amazing on skin. Very long lasting.
Shiela A.
Galloway, NJ
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
Love this highlighter. Helps to give you the inner glow look and can be build-able for a stronger highlight. Blends well and can be used as a highlighting base under powder highlighter.
Janee D.
Independence , MO
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
I love this liquid highlighter. There’s no glitter, it’s just a beautiful sheen with a nice golden glow. I love mixing this with my foundation or adding a base for my powder highlighter. The color is beautiful and I believe this is one of Jaclyn Hill’s collabs.
Amanda N.
Brooklyn, NY
Best Sephora deal in a long time!! The mini highlighter has so much product and the liquid highlighter is almost the same size as the actual product. This is the year of Becca cosmetics!
Chelsey T.
Wichita Falls, TX
These are so versatile, it's a liquid you can mix into foundation, add before foundation, use on your cheekbones, nose, etc for a strobe effect. It's non-drying and very pigmented, you don't need much!
Mireya P.
Kissimmee, FL
This is simply a must have for all makeup lovers! The highlight is wearable for everyday and it gives the skin such a beautiful appearance. I think it would look fantastic on everyone!!
Gina Z.
This is amazing for a highlight, as well as mixing it in with your foundation to achieve a dewy finish. I have dry, fair skin. And I also have this in the pressed powder but I found that this has better color payoff for people who are more on the fair side.
Jessica H.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Topaz more...
If you're wanting to look Sunkist the summer without actually ever getting in the sun this is the product you want to use. You can mix it with a little bit of oil or lotion or use it just as it is all over your body as well as your face for a beautiful glow
Lina B.
Atlanta, GA
Another fave. I mix this with my foundation to get an all over summery shimmer glow. It works so well. You don't look too shiny or glittery its the perfect way to acheive that summer look.
Sandra L.
W Hollywood , CA
Love love love this product! the shimmer it gives looks very natural, is not too blunt and gives your cheeks the perfect highlight. I received a sample from an online retailer and I fell in love with it. The color is universal, it looks good on any skin tone.
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Shannon K.
Harrison twp , MI
How do u apply this?
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?

BECCA

BECCA was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.