BY BECCA #37 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream...4 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
  • Does this only come in one shade?2 Answers
Christina P.
Review for: Moonstone more...
I love this! Becca highlighters are perfect for everyone. This one is liquid, kinda looks like a lip gloss tube and applicator. I use it under my eyebrow and under my lips for a subtle glow that powder highlighters can't give or give too much. A little goes a long way.
Nicole C.
Review for: Opal, Moonstone more...
This s my go to highlighter for everyday and special occasion use. It blurs my skin flaws just enough to down play them, while still highlighting my cheek bones and browline. The gold undertones are subtle, but gorgeous and pair well with most eye looks. This product is my favorite part of my makeup routine.
Canaan S.
Nashville , TN
Review for: Rose Gold more...
I absolutely love this Becca skin perfecting liquid highlighter. It's beautiful on my face just alone on days I don't feel like wearing makeup, it's also a great primer, or perfect mixed in with my foundation. This isn't too sparkly or too shimmery it's just absolutely perfect!  I would very highly recommend this to a friend!
Natalia E.
Anaheim, CA
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
I absolutely loved the Becca Liquid Highlighter. It works even better when you wear the liquid and then put on the pressed powder to get that really nice glow. It was light and absorbed perfectly. Also lasts a long time. The bottle holds a lot of product.
Rosselyn A.
I got this highlighter in my September Boxycharm 2017. I love it! I mix it with my foundation and it gives a slight glow to my face. It's super moisturizing, feels amazing on skin. Very long lasting.
Ale C.
Humble, TX
Love it! This highlighting product has so much pigment that even when I wear it alone is great! Has a gold touch to it which will make your face POP. Can use it on your cheekbones or collar area as well.
delilah s.
More natural looking than a powder, try the powder highlight from Becca if you want a more blinding highlight! But still absolutely beautify, it just depends the look that you are going for! Or later it with the powder for an even more blinding highlight
Molly C.
Jennings
Review for: Moonstone more...
This highlighter was okay, but I didn’t love it as much as her pressed highlighter. It kinda fell flat on my skin, it’s beautiful when you apply it but as soon as you begin to blend it out the beautiful shine starts to fade away. So this wasn’t for me!
Janee D.
Independence , MO
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
I love this liquid highlighter. There’s no glitter, it’s just a beautiful sheen with a nice golden glow. I love mixing this with my foundation or adding a base for my powder highlighter. The color is beautiful and I believe this is one of Jaclyn Hill’s collabs.
Luiisa v.
tomball
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
i recently got this in my boxy charmed subscription box and i was little scared to use it but its AMAZING i love that glow under my foundation its great i will repurchase after i finish with this one and i am thinking abut also buying the press powder.
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.