BY BECCA

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• How do u apply this?11 Answers
  • What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream...4 Answers
  • Did anyone else find this product dry / drying ? I found ...1 Answers
Elizabeth B.
Huntsville, AL
Just purchased this a month ago and can't get enough. It is an amazing formula that gives you an everyday, beautiful glow. I mix this with my foundation and I can't get enough. Gorgeous product!
Megan F.
Jacksonville , FL
This stuff is AMAZING !!! liquid highlighters are so much better ! I have used the shade moonstone and it fit so well with my light- medium skin tone , It's very pigmented and worth the money ! I'd recommend this to everyone !
Melody H.
Nacogdoches, TX
Jeez this stuff works! I'm really starting to become a big fan of Becca products. I use this skin perfector as a primer along with the champagne highlighter and it does wonders for this old face!
Brooke B.
Mckinney, TX
I am acne prone, and I usually hate liquid luminizers, but this product is holy grail if you like a lit-from-within Glow!!! I use it after my primer and before foundation and sometimes add extra on top of liquid foundation
Jessica H.
Can we all agree that Becca is an awesome brand?! This is just the cherry on the top when it comes to wanting that natural looking glow. It is long lasting and gives you that extra oomf. I just finished mine but I WILL be purchasing again. BECCA Cosmetics
Ivy G.
Jacksonville, FL
I love using this to illuminate my skin under my foundation. I have extremely dry skin and I find that it doesn't give enough moisture. But overall, I think it's a great highlighting product!
Charlayna R.
Douglasville, GA
By far the BEST foundation I have ever used. This is great for oily or combination skin. It's easy to blend using brush or blender. It has a flat matte finish but does not make you look cakey. MAJOR coverage so a little goes A LONG way. It's also waterproof so it's ideal if u sweat frequently and last long.
Nikki W.
Nampa, ID
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
Big fan of this product.  I put it on with a brush after applying my foundation base and powder.  Gives me a nice subtle glow and I've gotten so many compliments from it.  I used the champagne and it just gives me a nice, healthy glow.  I can't wait to try other colors!
Isabel E.
Modesto, CA
Review for: Champagne Pop more...
Love this liquid highlight so much. I use this on my "no-makeup makeup" days. I'll do some quick spot concealing, curl my lashes and pop this highlight on the tops of my cheekbones, nose and cupids bow and it ties the whole look together. Looks so natural and dewy!
Brittany H.
Pasadena, MD
I got a sample of this in my sephora play bag and have loved it ever since! The application is smooth yet light weight and not too greasy. It gives the perfect dewy look and a gorgeous glow!
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Shannon K.
Harrison twp , MI
How do u apply this?
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?

BECCA

BECCA was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.