BY BECCA #23 in Highlighter

What it is:
A dewy, liquid luminizer for a natural-looking, effortless glow.

What it does:
Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highlighter instantly creates that effortless, dewy natural glow that we all want. Ultra-fine, light-reflecting pearls become one with the skin to give you a believable healthy glow. Inspired by the fresh dewy glow of flattering light at sunrise, it’s the perfect formula to give you a healthy-looking glow.

This unique highlighting formula can be used in two ways: use it as the perfect mixer to your favorite primer, foundation, or moisturizer for added radiance. Apply it as an all-over dewy glow by applying it evenly on your face or wear it on the high points of the complexion, such as cheekbones and down the bridge of the nose.

What else you need to know:
Pearl: A soft, luminescent white that’s perfect for fair skintones
Moonstone: A pale, incandescent gold that illuminates the complexion
Rose Gold: A rosy pink with warm-gold undertones
Opal: A neutral, white gold with universally flattering, soft pink undertones; adds a perfect amount of radiance
Champagne Pop: Bestselling shade that’s a soft gold with pinky peach undertones
Prosecco Pop: True, ethereal gold, that flatters medium to deep skintones; perfect for anyone who wants a flash of golden radiance
Topaz: Radiant bronze with golden undertones that’s perfect for deeper skintones; adds a sunkissed, bronzy glow on fair-to-medium skintones
Vanilla Quartz: A creamy, buttery light gold shade infused with universally flattering pink pearl

BECCA is and will remain a cruelty-free company. They do not test their products on animals, and will continue to hold true to this principle.

How To Use

Suggested Usage:
-Apply Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highlighter evenly on face for an all over dewy glow, or wear it on the high points of the face, such as cheekbones and down the bridge of the nose.
-For a super fresh and luminous look, blend Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Highlighter with your favorite foundation and apply evenly on your face.
-Finish by adding a thin layer of Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Highlighter on the cheekbones for a glowing complexion.

Ingredients

Water, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Homosalate, Glyceryl Stearate, Octyldodecanol, Mica, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Trilaureth-4 Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Alanine, Aspartic Acid, Dextrin, Sucrose, Urea, Glutamic Acid, Hexyl Nicotinate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Fructose, Glucose, Ceteareth-12, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Mineral Oil, Fragrance, BHT, Alcohol Denat., Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Tin Oxide, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides).

About the Brand

BECCA

BECCA's philosophy is all about Perfection Made Personal. The ultimate complexion collection uses light to amplify the features you love most, and creates your own definition of flawlessness. We believe that beauty is each woman’s to define. We are the experts in the beauty of light. Light is our inspiration and at the very heart of every product we develop. We are the authority on shade in complexion and colour. Our approach is inclusive and simple – to create an equally balanced range of shades from the fairest to the deepest skin tones.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream...4 Answers
  • How do u apply this?6 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
Besha S.
Beautiful color! I am in love with the color payoff! I love anytime of shiny color! I think it's good for any skin type however if your oily watch where you apply it. I would definitely recommend getting this product!
Abby D.
Tampa, FL
These are absolutely stunning. Im not really into the powder highlights from Becca, but these are undetectable and so gorgeous. I put this on and set it with another highlight and look perfect
Jessica M.
Hamburg, NY
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
This is my first purchase from Becca. This cost more than my foundation but it IS a high end product. I gave it 4 out of 5 because I noticed the Poured or cream version is only about 5 grams and the Pressed (powder) version is about 8 and they are priced the same.
Kate S.
Carlsbad, CA
Got the Glow on the Go set and liked this more than the powder highlight! Much more natural and doesn't fall out during the days since I don't use a setting stay as often. Great product and would totally repurchase in a larger size,
Sadaaf M.
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
I really like the becca skin perfecter. I have medium skin and I went in thinking I was going to purchase the golden bronze but ended up going to Sephora and falling in love with the rosy pink. It is pricey but lasts a long time because you only need a little dot.
Kristina C.
Northridge, CA
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
One of my absolutely favorites. The glow this gives you is insane but it is so great. I love how it stands out on my cheek bones without looking too crazy. So perfect for a summery glowly look.
Shawnc D.
Largo, FL
Review for: BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector - Moonstone more...
I received a sample size tube of this in my PLAY BY Sephora box a few months ago. I tried in after applying my foundation and it gave me a natural radiant Glow. It actually highlights your skin. I fell in love with this product. I have the shade Opal. Beautiful shade.
Amanda D.
Brooklyn, NY
Best Sephora deal in a long time!! The mini highlighter has so much product and the liquid highlighter is almost the same size as the actual product. This is the year of Becca cosmetics!
Chelsey T.
Wichita Falls, TX
These are so versatile, it's a liquid you can mix into foundation, add before foundation, use on your cheekbones, nose, etc for a strobe effect. It's non-drying and very pigmented, you don't need much!
Valeria G.
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
It's a real good product you need to work with it a little make sure you know how to apply liquid highlighters ! It is really pigmented !! It's blinding. It works for all skin types it's really AMAZING! I recommend it to everyone that can work with liquids!
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.