BY BECCA #34 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• Is it worth the price 1 Answers
  • When using this BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highligh...4 Answers
  • Becca Foundation Worth it ? BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liqu...2 Answers
Hera L.
New Windsor, NY
Becca is probably my new favorite makeup brands. It's really good for people who acne prone skin. I recommend to it to cover and and prevent breakouts.
Jenn J.
Round Lake, IL
Yasss girl yasss! So good and looks great on all skin colors. A little goes a long way so this product will last forever. Only highlighter you'll need.
Maria N.
Paducah, TX
I love this so much! It is easy to take on the go and you don't have to use very much product! $20 is a great value for both of these amazing products!
Alexis  R.
Chula Vista, CA
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
I love this illuminator it's give you the perfect glow its also very pigmented and last a long time for me I use this every day and I can't complain
Alicia C.
Phoenix , AZ
Super sleepy look to wear anywhere. It is matte finish, and it is sheer. I love how it is not sticky and easy to work with. It is good for oily skin
Paige T.
Jacksonville
Moonstone is my favorite! It was a little tricky for me to put on at first. I couldn't get it to blend well but after getting the hang of it I love!
Tania T.
Vanceburg, KY
Love love love this product!! My favorite way to use it to mix it in with my foundation before I apply - makes a matte foundation dewy and gorgeous!
Taylor T.
Fort Worth , TX
Review for: Opal more...
I really enjoyed this product. The shimmer isn't too bold, more of a subtle shimmer, and I really thought it helped minimize the appearance of pores.
Bobbie H.
Butler, PA
Review for: Moonstone (pale gold) more...
I love mixing this in with my foundation. It just adds the most perfect natural glow. It seems expensive at first but for the size its a good value!
Abi J.
Maple Grove, MN
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
This is okay. I know everyone raves about Becca products, and I'm one of them, but this doesn't impress me. I feel it's too glittery versus shimmery.
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, NC
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.