BY BECCA #25 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream...4 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
  • Does this only come in one shade?2 Answers
Jordanna B.
The most natural highlighter, in all for a highlight but I can't stand the defined highlight line look. This liquid highlighter blends really well and does not make me oil, has a weird dry consistency that actually works.
Megan M.
Hillsboro, OR
This is such an awesome product. You can do just a little bit for a slight high light, or you can build it and add a very frantic look. I love all the colors. They're so beautiful and match almost any skin tone!
Gabriela Z.
Vancouver, WA
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
I know this is supposed to be a highlighter, but I mixed it with my foundation and loved the result -- a slightly glowing face. The formula is great and a little goes a long way, especially mixed with the foundation.
Ellen B.
Torrance, CA
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
This imparts a luminous, ethereal appearance to the skin, wherever you choose to place it. So though I enjoy highlighting my face (cheekbones mostly) with it, I also blend it with body lotion to make shoulders, collarbones, and even shinbones glow!
Latasia T.
Savannah, GA
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
I purchased this product because I was looking for something to mix in with my matte foundation so it doesn't look so flat and this works well I bought the color topaz because it has a bronze glow to it that I like
Sarah M.
Manassas, VA
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
This highlighter is amazing. It's hard to find and takes a bit to hunt it down but I love it and will
Go to the ends of the earth if I had to. Just enough and just the right shade.
Isabel C.
Attleboro, MA
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
Really nice highlighter, a little product goes a long long way which is great because it's will last a long time. Makes my skin glow and shimmer in the best way. Totally recommend!
Sophia T.
Pompano Beach, FL
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
I'm like so in love with this highlighter.if don't have this then you are missing out.when you apply this on your cheek bones,tip of your nose or mix with your foundation 'omg''you look like a goddess amazing
Lauren W.
I have this in the shade moonstone and I love it!! It gives a nice dewy glow. I'm not into the completely matte look and I add this to my routine. This isn't blinding at all. It's very soft, subtle, and natural.
Amber K.
Huber heights , OH
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
This highlight is GORGEOUS!!! It is so shimmery but natural looking and give you that JLO Glow!!! I got a sample set for the holidays for $25 which had this shade,pearl and rose gold and I have not run out yet!!!
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo, MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.