BY BECCA #37 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream...4 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
  • Does this only come in one shade?2 Answers
Isabel C.
Attleboro, MA
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
Really nice highlighter, a little product goes a long long way which is great because it's will last a long time. Makes my skin glow and shimmer in the best way. Totally recommend!
Ellen B.
Torrance, CA
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
This imparts a luminous, ethereal appearance to the skin, wherever you choose to place it. So though I enjoy highlighting my face (cheekbones mostly) with it, I also blend it with body lotion to make shoulders, collarbones, and even shinbones glow!
Sarah M.
Manassas, VA
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
This highlighter is amazing. It's hard to find and takes a bit to hunt it down but I love it and will
Go to the ends of the earth if I had to. Just enough and just the right shade.
Alva H.
Edinburg, TX
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
A bit pricey but a good highlighter for a nice glow. I usually ad a couple of pumps into my foundation and mix it to give a nice sheer glow. Or either add to certain areas in face to concentrated the highlight.
Carolina S.
Orlando, FL
This has the perfect consistency and it goes on sooooo smooth. Becca products are all made for you to glow and look so dreamy!! I'm in love with the products the only thing is that they can be a bit pricy.
Lauren W.
I have this in the shade moonstone and I love it!! It gives a nice dewy glow. I'm not into the completely matte look and I add this to my routine. This isn't blinding at all. It's very soft, subtle, and natural.
Amber K.
Huber heights , OH
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
This highlight is GORGEOUS!!! It is so shimmery but natural looking and give you that JLO Glow!!! I got a sample set for the holidays for $25 which had this shade,pearl and rose gold and I have not run out yet!!!
Holly W.
Lockport , NY
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
I got this as a free sample from sephora and i really like the smooth texture. I have light, neutral skin and it looks like a very natural color on me. It is pretty shimmery, which some people might not like
Callie G.
Denver, NC
Anything BECCA with shimmer is my favorite. It's such a great product. Since this is a liquid it's great for people with dry skin. It's expensive but lasts for a long time and is great.
Sophia T.
Pompano Beach, FL
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
I'm like so in love with this highlighter.if don't have this then you are missing out.when you apply this on your cheek bones,tip of your nose or mix with your foundation 'omg''you look like a goddess amazing
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.