BY BECCA #37 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream...4 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
  • Does this only come in one shade?2 Answers
Kora W.
Jersey City, NJ
Review for: BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector - Moonstone more...
The finish that this gives my tan skin is a very healthy glow without it looking ashy underneath my makeup. I use it on the high points on my face before I apply my foundation and I would most likely buy this again.
Grace A.
Columbus, OH
I love using this as an extra layer underneath powder highlight. I have opal, a perfect color for lighter skin tones. It gives you a natural glow that will last all day long and add that extra oomph to your look.
Haley L.
Chandler, AZ
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
This is a wonderful highlighter! it gives your skin such a beautiful glow and can be used alone to highlight or to be mixed with one of your favorite foundations to give an all over beautiful glow. Highly recommend!
Shannon W.
Running Spgs, CA
Review for: Champagne Pop more...
It gives off a good glow but made my skin burn really bad and it is super sticky it's effective but very disappointing I wouldn't recommend this it's kinda expensive for something that's gonna make your skin feel bad
Isabel C.
Attleboro, MA
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
Really nice highlighter, a little product goes a long long way which is great because it's will last a long time. Makes my skin glow and shimmer in the best way. Totally recommend!
Susan P.
My favorite shade is Moonstone. I mix it with my foundation for a lovely golden glow. It's slightly sheer with a subtle golden tint and shimmer. It makes my skin appear flawless. I would highly recommend this.
Gabriela Z.
Vancouver, WA
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
I know this is supposed to be a highlighter, but I mixed it with my foundation and loved the result -- a slightly glowing face. The formula is great and a little goes a long way, especially mixed with the foundation.
Ellen B.
Torrance, CA
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
This imparts a luminous, ethereal appearance to the skin, wherever you choose to place it. So though I enjoy highlighting my face (cheekbones mostly) with it, I also blend it with body lotion to make shoulders, collarbones, and even shinbones glow!
Yenma P.
My favorite I use this on a lot of my clients when I do their makeup. I've notice it's applying for dry skin. Applying it is so easy blends beautifully with the foundation. I recommend this to a lot of my girls.
Megan M.
Hillsboro, OR
This is such an awesome product. You can do just a little bit for a slight high light, or you can build it and add a very frantic look. I love all the colors. They're so beautiful and match almost any skin tone!
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.