BY BECCA #24 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream...4 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
  • Does this only come in one shade?2 Answers
Buy on BECCA*
Kitzia R.
Review for: Pearl more...
I love using this blended into my foundation for beautiful glowing skin. I just add a little to the back of my hand, mix, and apply with a wet beauty sponge. It takes my look to the next level and leaves me looking refreshed and dewey.
Sierra B.
Goleta, CA
BECCA is my favorite brand by far. Always great pigment. I have a darker complexion so I use the Opal shade and it gives me a gorgeous natural golden glow. Easy to apply and keeps me looking dewey. Lasts all day. I'm already on my second bottle. Definitely would buy again.
Sarah R.
By far my most favorite highlighter to use, especially this holiday season. It is easy to apply, gives a great glow that looks really natural, and has great staying power.
Misty L.
Pocatello, ID
This highlighter is so dreamy to use - it isn't obnoxious but it looks absolutely beautiful. It is very easy to apply, even easier to blend. It lasts quite a long time on my skin. I would say it is in-between shimmery and matte - it is a very natural finish.
Leslie P.
Marietta, GA
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
I'm obsessed with highlighters and this is one of my favorites. Such a beautiful glow without being glittery. And this shade in particular is pretty universally flattering.
Carolina L.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
I absolutely love this. I got the deluxe size in the holiday kit for $20. I use this alone for a subtle glow or I apply this then the Opal powder. It is a beautiful color. Very natural alone. I will definitely purchase when I run out
Elizabeth F.
I LOVE the formula of BECCA highlighters, but unfortunately opal is a little too dark on my fair skin. However, I am DYING to try champagne pop and moonstone! I picked this kit up at ulta and I am definitely going to repurchase BECCA highlighters, just in different shades!
Kayla M.
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
This is one of my favorite products of 2015. Anytime I use it I always get compliments. If you like a more dewy look this is the product for you. A little goes a long way.
nicole s.
Phoenix, AZ
I love how this lays like skin so it gives a natural shimmer finish plus for those of us who have larger pores, it fills them in without making them look bigger. I recommend this to all my clients!
Samantha F.
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
This gives a great "from within" glow! I add a drop or two to my foundation and mix them before applying. It gives you a great all over fresh, dewy look. It is a tad pricey, but well worth it. And, the way I use it, it lasts forever.
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo, MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.