BY BECCA #46 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream? What i...4 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
  • Does this only come in one shade?2 Answers
Buy on BECCA*
Diana C.
East Lansing, MI
I absolutely love this product! Everyone knows how amazing the becca highlighting products are. It's so great to have two high rated items in one place for a great price!
Pa Yeng T.
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
My favorite highlighter of all! I have a deluxe sample and I still have a long way to go! Just a bit goes a long way! It just blends so nicely into your skin and gives you the most healthiest glow!
Mikeyia R.
Riverhead, NY
This Becca shimmering skin perfector is the best weather dark or light skin go buy it. Find coupons or something but go buy it. Its the best my best friend even uses it and she is fair skinned
Stacey C.
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
I got a sample of this from Sephora and have been hooked ever since. You can put on as a highlighter on your cheek, nose, etc. for a nice contour glow or use all over for a more radiant look. You can't go wrong with opal, it looks great on just about every skin tone.
allie e.
A little goes a long way, I feel like it will take me a long time to go thru this whole thing. I really love the way that this smells. I feel like I notice a scent. I don't hate it. I'd say I'm almost addicted to the scent.
Anisa C.
West Orange, NJ
I love using this under foundation for that lit from within glow or adding to my more matte foundations to mix in for more of a glow. I have dry skin so I like that radiance. These are very versatile and I have the travel size also.
Natasha J.
Memphis, TN
This is a beautiful highlighter set. I only use highlighter for a night out, but this one is beautiful on. It provides a perfect glow, and looks great on my combo ski .
Noor U.
Selden, NY
This primer is so beautiful! I don't recommend it for long lasting use but if you want a luminous lit up skin glow it's perfect. The product smells amazing and the crushed pearls gives it a hint of shimmer it's beautiful on all skin types!
Catie G.
Phoenixville, PA
Love that this can be used lightly for a subtle highlight or built up for full disco-ball shine. Opal gives my fair skin a nice, healthy glow without making me greasy or emphasizing my pores.
Maria N.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Moonstone (pale gold) more...
This is an amazing aluminizing highlighter. It is easy to apply but you have to make sure you have a light hand. For oily skin tones I don't know if this is the best product because it could make your skin look greasy.
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.