BY BECCA #46 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream? What i...4 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
  • Does this only come in one shade?2 Answers
Leah W.
Kyle, TX
Color(moonstone) is beautiful and natural. A very little goes a long way. My only problem is that too much comes out when you pump the spout. If you use all that comes out, you don't look natural. It's wasteful, for a price eyes product.
Kara P.
Chicago , IL
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
Gives the perfect glow either under foundation or mixed with it. This doesn't have chunky glitter or sparkles, but more of a subtle shimmer that gives you that "glow from within" look. A little goes a long way so the bottle lasts a long time!
Leslee H.
Norman , OK
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
It's a nice highlight. My only complaints are it wears off through out the day and I have to be carefully applying it if I put it over my foundation or it takes my make up off. So I usually put it on before.
Courtney D.
Boulder, CO
Have this in moonstone and opal. Moonstone is my favorite for my pale skin. It gives off a beautiful sheen when the light hits it on my face. Blends perfectly over and under powder products. Definitely the best liquid highlight I've used.
Melissa P.
Sanford , NC
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
I got a sample of this from sephora and fell in love!! I still have not bit the bullet and bought the full size but it is so beautiful and a little goes a long way. I usually always love becca products.
Amanda G.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Moonstone (pale gold) more...
Love this great for dry sky in my opinon gives you that dewy look to blur out those dry lines, and gives you a great glow from within highlight. I received it from the sephora monthly subscription. definitely would purchase a full size
Vivi S.
Mission, TX
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
I love this brand for their highlighters hands down the best out there! I usually mix this product in my foundation of choice for a nice dewy glow. It is up in price but it is worth the money! Try it!
Sarah W.
Review for: Pearl more...
This is, hands down, the best natural looking highlight. It gives a very natural glow to the skin without looking overdone. If you prefer a very natural looking highlight, this is the one for you.
Amber N.
Whitefish, MT
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
As with the rest of the Becca products I got- absolutely stunning. You can use this all over, as a subtle highlight, inner corners, browbone, I just love it. It blends beautifully and its a must have.
Diana C.
East Lansing, MI
I absolutely love this product! Everyone knows how amazing the becca highlighting products are. It's so great to have two high rated items in one place for a great price!
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.