BY BECCA #25 in Highlighter

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream...4 Answers
  • How do u apply this?6 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
Maggie M.
Naperville, IL
This is my favorite of Beccas highlighter shades. Much more natural on my light skin than Champagne pop. The liquid formula especially gives me a beautiful dewy glow, as opposed to a strobed highlight from the powder formula. Start light and build.
Pamela V.
Tampa, FL
One of the best highlighter ever. Easy to use. Make your cheeks look radiance and healthy. I fully recommend this little set. The shimmering, it can be use over, under or with the foundation.
Carol B.
These set is a really good option to try expensive highlighters. Opal powder is the best for my but the other one for oily skin is not too good because you can see pores or uneven texture...
Brooke B.
Mckinney, TX
I am acne prone, and I usually hate liquid luminizers, but this product is holy grail if you like a lit-from-within Glow!!! I use it after my primer and before foundation and sometimes add extra on top of liquid foundation
Charlayna R.
Douglasville, GA
By far the BEST foundation I have ever used. This is great for oily or combination skin. It's easy to blend using brush or blender. It has a flat matte finish but does not make you look cakey. MAJOR coverage so a little goes A LONG way. It's also waterproof so it's ideal if u sweat frequently and last long.
Roxanne R.
LOS FRESNOS, TX
This shimmering skin perfector liquid gives skin a super glowy look while still being subtle. I've tried all sorts of highlighters and this is still my every day fave. A little goes a long way so I'd try the travel size before dishing out the money for the full size.
Priyanka M.
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
I love this stuff!! It smells so good and the shimmer power is just right for me! It might be a little more shimmer than some like but it's really perfect for summer! It lasts a while as well!
Brittany H.
Pasadena, MD
I got a sample of this in my sephora play bag and have loved it ever since! The application is smooth yet light weight and not too greasy. It gives the perfect dewy look and a gorgeous glow!
Ivy G.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
I love using this to illuminate my skin under my foundation. I have extremely dry skin and I find that it doesn't give enough moisture. But overall, I think it's a great highlighting product!
Linda G.
Hollywood, FL
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
I love this highlighter, it's easily blended and looks amazing on my cheeks. It also adds a little bit of color to my cheeks and breathes life in my skin. I'm extreme combo and have sensitive skin. My skin is nc 15-20, but this isn't the obvious highlighter. I bought it at Sephora and would recommend it.
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo, MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.