BY BECCA #37 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream...4 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
  • Does this only come in one shade?2 Answers
Leslie P.
Marietta, GA
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
I'm obsessed with highlighters and this is one of my favorites. Such a beautiful glow without being glittery. And this shade in particular is pretty universally flattering.
Rebecca A.
Tobyhanna, PA
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
I love love love this product best thing I ever bought makes my skin glow and shimmer a bit pricey but def worth the money super easy to apply looks great I will def buy again totally recommend this
Carolina L.
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
I absolutely love this. I got the deluxe size in the holiday kit for $20. I use this alone for a subtle glow or I apply this then the Opal powder. It is a beautiful color. Very natural alone. I will definitely purchase when I run out
nicole s.
Phoenix, AZ
I love how this lays like skin so it gives a natural shimmer finish plus for those of us who have larger pores, it fills them in without making them look bigger. I recommend this to all my clients!
Elizabeth F.
I LOVE the formula of BECCA highlighters, but unfortunately opal is a little too dark on my fair skin. However, I am DYING to try champagne pop and moonstone! I picked this kit up at ulta and I am definitely going to repurchase BECCA highlighters, just in different shades!
Sierra B.
Goleta, CA
BECCA is my favorite brand by far. Always great pigment. I have a darker complexion so I use the Opal shade and it gives me a gorgeous natural golden glow. Easy to apply and keeps me looking dewey. Lasts all day. I'm already on my second bottle. Definitely would buy again.
Kayla M.
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
This is one of my favorite products of 2015. Anytime I use it I always get compliments. If you like a more dewy look this is the product for you. A little goes a long way.
Samantha F.
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
This gives a great "from within" glow! I add a drop or two to my foundation and mix them before applying. It gives you a great all over fresh, dewy look. It is a tad pricey, but well worth it. And, the way I use it, it lasts forever.
Kristi W.
Mantachie, ms
I have this in Champagne Pop and Moonstone. I love the look that it gives my skin. I use it with a wet Beauty Blender for the most natural look. The bottle is a nice size so it last a while. I will be buying again when I run out. I would recommend others to try it.
Kaitlyn H.
This is a stunning product. I have mine in the shade champagne pop. I usually use mine mixed in with my foundation, but occasionally I'll use it under my foundation. You could even use it on it's own and it would be beautiful!
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.