BY BECCA #25 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream...4 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
  • Does this only come in one shade?2 Answers
April D.
Beautiful product to use under makeup, mix in with a moisturizer, mix with a matte foundation, or apply as a highlight on top of your favorite foundation. It also looks pretty applied to your collarbone! It is long lasting and a little goes a long way! The colors are complimentary to all skin tones.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
I love to apply this before me foundation because it hides my fine lines and pores! It has a glowy finish that reflects light, hiding imperfections. You can add in in with primer or foundation, and even wear it on top of make up as a highlight. Its a very versatile product and its amazing quality!!
Heysel A.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
I actually got this in my boxycharm a few months ago and didn’t like it on my face but now that the weather is nice I’ve been mixing it with my body butter for a glow
Secilia R.
West Allis, WI
Such a gorgelus liquid highlight! I like to dab this on the high part of my cheek bones, then blend w a BB and then go over it w the powder version of the same color!
Chelsie E.
Taylor Mill, KY
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
I liked Becca highlighters, but this is the first time I’ve used a liquid highlighter from her. It’s is a great base for a powder highlighter and it helps the highlight last longer. Used in its own it is still very pretty and natural. BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highlighter
Jennifer M.
Clarkston , MI
Review for: BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector - Moonstone more...
This highlight blends very easily into the skin to create a smooth, diffused glow. It applies evenly, even over foundation and powder. It’s a more subtle glow that can be built up to a more intense highlight - I wouldn’t say it gets “blinding” though. Overall a great, quality liquid highlight.
Ashley D.
Greenville, PA
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
I love this highlighter. It is very slight, but you can also add more if you want a brighter highlight. Also, you don't need much at all and you get a great highlight, so this will last you awhile. I would definitely get this again.
Emilee M.
Rosharon, TX
Review for: Opal, Prosecco Pop, Moonstone more...
I like these a lot on top of the high points of the face over foundation but I love it under foundation mixed in with primer. It gives a glow from within type look.
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
I am not sure why this gets such great reviews. Yes, it’s a pretty color, but it’s ridiculously hard to use and looks horrible on my skin. And if you put setting powder on top of your foundation like I do (oily girl) then it pretty much disappears. Not worth the money or the hype in my opinion.
Brittany S.
Kentwood, MI
I originally purchased this product in the BECCA glow kit to sample it with the presses highlighter. This was my first high end highlighter purchase. This is great for a subtle highlight, as a base for the pressed powder highlight, or as a base for your foundation for a natural glow look!
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo, MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.