BY BECCA #34 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• Is it worth the price 1 Answers
  • When using this BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highligh...4 Answers
  • Becca Foundation Worth it ? BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liqu...2 Answers
S D.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Moonstone (pale gold) more...
I used a lot of highlighters and products that promise that "dewy skin look" most of them don't show up how you would expect and make your pores look huge! But This product gives you the perfect healthy glow we all search for!
Wendy M.
Cypress, CA
Review for: Pearl more...
This looks like a white pearl shade. I really love liquid highlighters. A little goes along way.
It can be mixed in with other products, like your moisturizer, primer, or foundation, as well as patted over your base products.
It spreads well and evenly across the skin. It also worked well patted on top of the cheeks as a more precise highlighter, but the finish is more dewy than overtly shimmery.
I highly recommend this product.
Maria Q.
miami, FL
This is my all time favorite highlighter! It looks so natural on the skin and isn't glittery or shimmery. It gives the appearance of an almost wet/moist look... as if your skin was extremely moisturized and healthy. I usually use this product alone, but if I know that I'm going to need it to be super long wearing I set it with a Becca powder shimmering skin perfector. I would highly recommend this! Something to point out is that the pump puts out WAY too much product (in my opinion)... One pump is usually good for 3-4 uses on me and I use this stuff on my neck and shoulders. I keep a sample container handy so that I can pump into that and use the product from there so that I don't waste anything
Joselin V.
Highlighter shades I've tried in the past across companies always filled me with regret but this product went beyond my highest expectations. With this product people with darker skin tones don't have to worry about having silver streaked faces and can actually accentuate their cheekbones in a subtle way since the product is highly sheerable and buildable.
Divya N.
St. John’s, IA
Obviously this primer is very expensive for some but trust me it works like magic. It blends in so smoothly and make up lights on so perfectly. I love love love this product so damn much. I would highly recommend this primer.
Kerriann M.
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
I loved this product! I really want more but it's so expensive and I'm running out of the sample that I got. It's really shiny but can be mixed with foundation.
Shawna T.
Rochester, NY
I received this as a free sample from Sephora in the shade Opal. It was really luminous and natural-looking, as opposed to the powder! I like both still, though
Morgan K.
Jacksons Gap, AL
I got this when I was just dipping into the whole highlighter concept and fell in love. This kit is the best to get if your not sold because the price is right!
Amber K.
East Alton, IL
This highlight liquid is perfect for a natural glow or underneath a powder highlight. I like to mix a little with my primer or foundation for an all over glow.
Lisa S.
Las Vegas, NV
Beautiful highlighter. A little goes a long way. This bottle will
Last forever! It is pricey but like I said you only need a tiny bit and it will last forever.
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Erin B.
Calgary, NC
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.