BY BECCA #24 in Highlighter

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream...4 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
  • Does this only come in one shade?2 Answers
Buy on BECCA*
Allie E.
Omaha, NE
I love using this under my makeup for an all-over glow!! The moonstone shade is perfect for pale skin, like mine. It's so creamy and doesn't have any chunky glitter. It's worth the price- and I definitely recommend it!
Iryna M.
What a Christmas holiday without shimmering!!! If i want to look fir a billion dollars, i always use this perfector! It makes your skin glowing, looks very natural and makes your skin to look healthy! Love it!
Besha S.
Beautiful color! I am in love with the color payoff! I love anytime of shiny color! I think it's good for any skin type however if your oily watch where you apply it. I would definitely recommend getting this product!
Abby D.
Tampa, FL
These are absolutely stunning. Im not really into the powder highlights from Becca, but these are undetectable and so gorgeous. I put this on and set it with another highlight and look perfect
Jessica M.
Hamburg, NY
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
This is my first purchase from Becca. This cost more than my foundation but it IS a high end product. I gave it 4 out of 5 because I noticed the Poured or cream version is only about 5 grams and the Pressed (powder) version is about 8 and they are priced the same.
Kate S.
Carlsbad, CA
Got the Glow on the Go set and liked this more than the powder highlight! Much more natural and doesn't fall out during the days since I don't use a setting stay as often. Great product and would totally repurchase in a larger size,
Jordan H.
West Palm Beach, FL
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
This is my go to liquid highlighter, not too shimmery as some of the other whiter highlighters can be. I also think being liquid instead of powder or even cream helps to make it blend seamlessly into your skin. The sort of champagne color would go well with everyone except the palest of skinniness I think.
Sadaaf M.
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
I really like the becca skin perfecter. I have medium skin and I went in thinking I was going to purchase the golden bronze but ended up going to Sephora and falling in love with the rosy pink. It is pricey but lasts a long time because you only need a little dot.
Kristina C.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
One of my absolutely favorites. The glow this gives you is insane but it is so great. I love how it stands out on my cheek bones without looking too crazy. So perfect for a summery glowly look.
Gina Z.
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
This is amazing for a highlight, as well as mixing it in with your foundation to achieve a dewy finish. I have dry, fair skin. And I also have this in the pressed powder but I found that this has better color payoff for people who are more on the fair side.
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo, MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.