BY BECCA #25 in Highlighter

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream...4 Answers
  • How do u apply this?6 Answers
  • Has anyone had trouble with this causing breakouts?3 Answers
Lauren B.
Warwick, RI
Review for: Opal more...
This is lovely to mix with a foundation or moisturizer to give an all over subtle glow but I prefer the pressed highlighters from becca for a more intense highlight on the tops of my cheeks and on my Cupid's bow.
Kristin D.
Yorktown , VA
I love these so much. Perfect consistency and texture. I love the shade variety. Such beautiful undertones and colors. I love to dab this on with my fingers or a brush just tap it on my cheekbones. So beautiful.
Kailey S.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Opal more...
Such a beautiful highlighter. I'm obsessed with beccas highlighting products, but I love how this one can be mixed with your foundation and gives you a pretty sheen to your skin and creates a healthy looking glow.
Lyn B.
Review for: Opal (golden opal pearl) more...
This highlighter is beautiful. It glides on effortlessly and give just the perfect glow to your skin. I love it for the summer on those no makeup days dab a bit of this on the cheek with a little blush and you are good to go! my only pet peeve is it doesn't last on my skin for very long.
Sarah B.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
I love using this stuff on my cheek bones, nose, and brow bone for a natural glow! I don't go overboard and I blend it out with a damp beauty blender just to give me a nice dewy touch to a natural makeup look!
Kate B.
I absolutely love my Becca shimmering skin perfectors. When I saw this Glow on the go kit, I knew it was a home run! If you have been wanting to try this product, but not invest the $38ish dollars to try the full size, this is a no brainer. A little goes a LONG way so you can try it a ton before deciding to go full size.
Amy V.
Clearwater, FL
Review for: Opal more...
This is a great liquid Illuminator. Tot applies and blends out nicely regardless of you use your fingers, s brush or a sponge. The color payoff can be subtle or you can build it up for a more intense highlight.
Hannah K.
Brentwood, TN
Couldn't apply makeup without this product! I use this everyday as my BB cream, and the product gives my skin a glow with a touch of shimmer. I use this after applying my foundation, when I wear it, and it makes my makeup not look flat, the product adds dimension to my skin!
Anna W.
Austin, TX
This is my HG highlight. A little bit goes a LONG way, and it's so easy to use. I just dab a little on and have a beautiful glow without looking greasy. I use moonstone and have neutral warm leaning skin tone.
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
I really like this for a natural luminous look. I actually use it without foundation (I'm a little pale!) and the shimmer is not too extreme to wear by itself. It adds that perk to your skin without being too much.
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo, MI
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?
Leanett R.