BY BECCA

A dewy liquid luminizer for a natural, effortless glow.

• How do u apply this?11 Answers
  • What does this do? Is this like a foundation? Or BB cream...4 Answers
  • Did anyone else find this product dry / drying ? I found ...1 Answers
Amaya C.
Hinesville, GA
My best friend bought be this for my birthday and I must say its amazing I don't think I've ever been so happy with a highlighter in my life ! The formula is like no other and it is so fine milled ! So you don't get that chunky glitter ! The liquid is for a less blunt highlight .
Kassandra S.
Love this product and all it has to offer! It leaves my skin looking so highlighted and it so easy to use. The liquid shimmer is amazing by itself but when the powder is added it leaves me looking so nice! I would recommend this for anyone who is looking in to this brand as a start off and then purchasing the full size version!
Kryhstal M.
Bridgeport, WV
Review for: Prosecco Pop more...
This is the best liquid highlight Ever. Boxycharm included this in our October box and can I say OMG . I miss this with my foundation it gives my an all over glow. I will definitely make a purchase this is so perfect I honestly can not get over how great this is
Anum K.
Charlottesvle, VA
Review for: Moonstone more...
BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highlighter is a marvelous product. I like using it as a highlighter on the cheekbones. I love the fact that it is liquid so it's very buildable. The way I use this product though, is that I mix a small amount with my moisturizer and apply it on my face for a soft radiant glow all over.
Abi R.
new york
Review for: Moonstone more...
i love this product, it goes on my skin very smoothly & lasts very long. i glow like the sun with this product on my face. it’s good for all types of skin, it’s veey easy to  apply and blend. i definitely recommend others to purchase this product! it’s amazing  BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highlighter
Mai Ze V.
Oshkosh, WI
I love this highlighter. You can easily blend it in with you fingers and omg, you'll shining like a star! Very long lasting and easy to apply. I would recommend to everyone. I have dry skin and it works perfectly! I would so buy it again!
Mili S.
Jersey City, NJ
One of my favorite highlighters of all time! The mini powder highlighters really brings in the POP to my face, the liquid form give my cheek bones a nice sheen. This is great for any skin time and great way to test out the Becca highlighters without spending a ton of money. I will be buying the full size when I run out of these.
Kayti O.
Orem, UT
Review for: Pearl more...
If you want flawless skin under your foundation with a subtle glow, this is your product!! It not only helps your makeup last all day, but blurs out your every imperfections. I have bought this twice since trying it because I cannot live without it especially on nights out!
Dia G.
Spencerport, NY
Review for: Moonstone more...
This stuff is too notch. It gives the skin a healthy glow and wears beautifully through the day. The packaging feels high quality and I love that you can just pump it right out of the bottle and get the perfect amount from just one pump! It is very pricey but I really enjoy it.
Soli R.
Monrovia , CA
Glow CHECK
SPF 15 CHECK
Hydrated healthy skin CHECK!

Mix it with your foundation, or apply it alone. You could also apply it all over your body for that extra glow at the beach or a summer pool party.
I would recommend it to my dearest friends!
Kelly L.
Would you recommend this shade for fair skin?
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Shannon K.
Harrison twp , MI
How do u apply this?
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Natasha D.
Does this give a subtle, work appropriate glow?

BECCA

BECCA was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.